Ratings
101 6
Your Minecraft Username
Triece

Discord username
triece

What is the main realm you play on
KitPvP

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing summer of 2020 and I have been one of the most active players on kitpvp since I started.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I want to join the QA team because for as long as I have played Manacube, bans aside, helping the community and growing the playerbase on KitPvP has always been a priority for me. I have always helped out new players in chat with any questions they have, and I think I am an ideal candidate for QA on kitpvp.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes. My experience should speak for itself and everything listed under duties for QA team members is stuff I already do.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I would be bringing maturity, experience, and an immense amount of knowledge of this server to the QA team. Like I said before, I already do most of these things between answering questions for players in chat or the forums, finding bugs and sending them to staff, as well as testing out bugs with staff. When I see a new player in chat, there is not a single question they could ask that I wouldn’t have the answer to. Players in this community already come to me for guidance/help regularly and this is why I am the ideal candidate for QA. Taking on this role would hardly add anything new to my plate that I don’t already do.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? No

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

RedDD

ELITE
CheggoMode
CheggoMode
ELITE
Ratings
+1 Active shows true dedication to mana cube KitPVP and would be a great addition to staff

Tearin

ELITE
Tearin
Tearin
ELITE
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
Triece

Discord username
triece

KitPvP

I started playing summer of 2020 and I have been one of the most active players on kitpvp since I started.

I want to join the QA team because for as long as I have played Manacube, bans aside, helping the community and growing the playerbase on KitPvP has always been a priority for me. I have always helped out new players in chat with any questions they have, and I think I am an ideal candidate for QA on kitpvp.

Yes. My experience should speak for itself and everything listed under duties for QA team members is stuff I already do.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
I would be bringing maturity, experience, and an immense amount of knowledge of this server to the QA team. Like I said before, I already do most of these things between answering questions for players in chat or the forums, finding bugs and sending them to staff, as well as testing out bugs with staff. When I see a new player in chat, there is not a single question they could ask that I wouldn’t have the answer to. Players in this community already come to me for guidance/help regularly and this is why I am the ideal candidate for QA. Taking on this role would hardly add anything new to my plate that I don’t already do.

Account activity

Account agreement

+1

Ryankhasa

MVP+
Ryankhasa
Ryankhasa
MVP+
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
Triece

Discord username
triece

KitPvP

Account activity

Account agreement

Triece is by far the most active fighting player on manacube and is always finding bugs and telling staff which got him his exclusive tag, he would be a great member of the QA team. +1