Ratings
  • Username: tapico
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home tapico
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Medium
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 60 i think
  • Photos:

skyebear

Ratings
I like this map a lot! A lot of the jumps look pretty repetitive in the beginning, maybe add a 4 block jump? You should add fences, maybe? Or some other jump like glass panes. Anyways, I think this is a good map. Good luck c:

Ratings
I like this map a lot! A lot of the jumps look pretty repetitive in the beginning, maybe add a 4 block jump? You should add fences, maybe? Or some other jump like glass panes. Anyways, I think this is a good map. Good luck c:
I did add a few fence jumps as you could see in some of the pictures, also, I did do a couple of 4 block jumps but thanks for your feedback!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello tapico,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that his map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is really good, animals are always lovely and I don't think we have got a turtle and fox yet.
- The build is pretty simple yet most of the jumps are just floating around. It's nicer to see when jumps are incorporated into the build itself. Also, with animals, builds can get pretty plain fast. For a good example of how to make animal based maps, take a look at the Panda course - insane.
- I really liked the jumps, there's a wide variety and they're really fun to do. It would be great to see them back in a future map, especially the cobweb jumps. (Eventhough they are annoying haha)
- Considering this was a medium map, I'd say the length was pretty good, since the jumps weren't too easy either.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.