Tyler's Introduction

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hey guys, Tyler here. I've decided to re-introduce myself to this lovely community. Let's get this started. Please note a couple of things may or may not trigger you, so here's a trigger warning.

Favorites
My favorite food in the whole world is jelly. It's like a solid liquid type thing that you eat or something, I dunno.
My favorite drink in the whole world, which I most likely can't get again, is the Starbucks Iced White Chocolate. I love white chocolate, so I was in heaven.
My favorite animals are penguins and cats. I love how penguins waddle and I love to cuddle cats.
My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, because they make depressing songs sound cheerful somehow.
My favorite show is Scream Queens. At first I thought it was a chick flick, but it was actually an entertaining show to watch. I hope they make a third season.
My favorite color is aqua blue, the color code #00FFFF. It's so bright and the color makes me feel happy.
My favorite song is Beyoncé - Halo. The lyrics and music are just amazing, my pet peeve about it is that it's a little too slow. However it's a great song.
My favorite school subject is cooking. I really love to learn to cook new things. I can cook nachos, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti bolognese, pancakes, poached eggs and apple pinwheels.
My favorite movie is Divergent, I loved the plotline, it was unique with a mix from other movies.
Here's a playlist of my favorite songs
Least Favorites
My least favorite food is surprising. Greek Vanilla yogurt. I can't believe they ruined yogurt, like honestly I'm so triggered at that.
My least favorite drink is coffee. You may want to tell me to get lost or whatever, but it's my opinion. I find it too strong and vile.
My least favorite animals are anything with more than four legs. Spiders, flies, cockroaches, etc. They creep the crap out of me.
My least favorite band is One Directions, they might as well make my ears bleed.
My least favorite color is gold, surprisingly. Gold just looks like a disgusting shade of yellow.
My least favorite song is Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling. It's really annoying and catchy, and it's way too happy.
My least favorite school subject is Math. At least 99% of the stuff we learn, we don't use. Honestly, they need to stop teaching us crap we're never going to use.
My least favorite movie is High School Musical, it ruins my ears.
Contact Details
Twitter: RealTDITyler
Wattpad: RealTDITyler
Discord: TeamTyler#2561
Forums: TeamTyler
Pet Peeves
Call me a hypocrite, but it annoys me when people are hypocrites. It's like "why do you do it if you're not going to let anyone else?" or something. Honestly...
I really dislike suicide jokes, death wishes, basically anything that can trigger suicide. Last year I wanted to kill myself at least five times, I tried once but I chickened out.
LGBT+ discrimination is a big fat no in my opinion. If you don't wanna see two dudes or two chicks making out, don't whine about it. Keep your damn opinions to yourself. Got a problem with same sex marriage? Don't marry the same sex... honestly.
I may be a little nosy at times, but I don't take it too far. I despise people who are extremely nosy. Like seriously, mind your own business. Most stuff shouldn't even concern other people.
Real Life
I was born on April 27th 2001 at 12:08am in a hospital in New Zealand, hence why my birthday is on April 27th (your mind has been blown). When I was six I had my tonsils removed because they were too large. I had been behind the others in school and ever since I've been in the top three in most of my classes. I love playing Minecraft in my spare time, I've ended up letting the internet take away 80% of my life. When I was twelve my parents split. I live with my mum, my counselor/mum's flatmate and my best friend's dad. On the first and third weekend of each month, I'm at my dad's place and on the second and fourth weekend, I'm at my mums, while my best friend comes to visit his dad. My dad lives with his girlfriend, who I love and hate at the same time. My hobbies involve playing Minecraft, playing twister, watching crap TV, cooking and being lazy. I have a cat, his name is Ollie. He's such a weirdo and he lives with my mum. I have another cat named Barney. We adopted him when our neighbors moved out and forgot about him, he's a really lazy cat who is always hungry. I'm bisexual with a stronger preference for guys and I've been in a relationship with a girl before, which lasted two weeks when I told her I'm bi. I don't know why she freaked out about it when she's pansexual.
What I Want
I have goals in life, like everyone else.
I want to stop being so addicted to the damn internet, it's sucking up all my time.
I want to pass all my NCEA levels at school so I can study to be a lawyer. If I fail in the law business, I want to be a chef.
I also wish to be more sociable and make more friends. I know quality is better than quantity, but I need more.
I just want a normal life like everyone else, it seems impossible to ask for.

Well now you know more about me, thank you if you take the time to read this.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Hey! I loved your intrudaction! Yes my mind blowed when you wrote "April 27th" because i was born on April 24th!
BTW Can I know your Minecraft nick and what you play the most? I dont think I know you ingame!

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Hey Hey! I loved your intrudaction! Yes my mind blowed when you wrote "April 27th" because i was born on April 24th!
BTW Can I know your Minecraft nick and what you play the most? I dont think I know you ingame!
I play Parkour and Islands the most. My username is TylerSwenson, going to change back to TeamTyler soon.

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
Welcome!! :D I haven't seen you around before, we probably don't play the same games, but it's very nice to meet you Tyler and I hope you see you around sometime! You and I have a lot in common so I think we would get along great! See you around! :3

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
Welcome!! :D I haven't seen you around before, we probably don't play the same games, but it's very nice to meet you Tyler and I hope you see you around sometime! You and I have a lot in common so I think we would get along great! See you around! :3
I think we will too C:

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
FELLOW TYLER.
WE SHALL GET TYWONE AND MAKE IT A PARTY.

TeamTyler

Dedicated Member
Ratings
92 3
FELLOW TYLER.
WE SHALL GET TYWONE AND MAKE IT A PARTY.
I want the name @Tyler
[DOUBLEPOST=1485655306][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Shron no need to dislike little buddy ill demote and ban u
L M A O I died of laughter with that shit
yea I own manacube
sure jan

what is your ign and what do you play the most of?? (my IGN: o_S_K_A_T_3_R_o, I play everything but mostly parkour)
Mostly parkour but I'm not very active tbh