Accepted Umaru Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
i dont like anime but the parkour looks good, gj!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
OMG! I love Umaru-Chan! She looks so cute :D Good Luck! I hope this gets accepted! I am just not sure if this counts like a Pixel Art. If it is Nuu :-:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
OMG! I love Umaru-Chan! She looks so cute :D Good Luck! I hope this gets accepted! I am just not sure if this counts like a Pixel Art. If it is Nuu :-:
Its 3D. if you wanna check it out its on my plot home 4. The picture does look a little 2D.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Its 3D. if you wanna check it out its on my plot home 4. The picture does look a little 2D.
Even if it's 3D it can still count as pixel art.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Pixel art refers more towards simply googling an image of something, and calling that a parkour. By making the build into your own, I personally wouldn't classify it as pixel art, just because it isn't all flat and serves a better purpose of appeal instead of climbing structures of one block width.

Enjoyed the parkour by the way, good luck to you.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Pixel art refers more towards simply googling an image of something, and calling that a parkour. By making the build into your own, I personally wouldn't classify it as pixel art, just because it isn't all flat and serves a better purpose of appeal instead of climbing structures of one block width.

Enjoyed the parkour by the way, good luck to you.
Pixel art is not always just googling up a picture and copying it.
The first mario sprites were made from scratch, just saying ^-^

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
en if it's 3D it can still count as pixel art.
Okay so please test the course before you call it out for pixel art. The course isn't a 2 block thick wall. The course uses the character as a basis for the parkour if it was a simple pixel art we wouldn't have made the course so 3d. On top of that the jumps are interactive with the course design.
Kat put a lot of effort into this build so please don't just throw it in the Pixel art category.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
seems like a good course, we don't have many courses that are anime themed would be great for it to be accepted, good luck!
PS: "Onii Chan"

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
seems like a good course, we don't have many courses that are anime themed would be great for it to be accepted, good luck!
PS: "Onii Chan"
"onnniiiii chan!" lol Thanks!

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Okay so please test the course before you call it out for pixel art. The course isn't a 2 block thick wall. The course uses the character as a basis for the parkour if it was a simple pixel art we wouldn't have made the course so 3d. On top of that the jumps are interactive with the course design.
Kat put a lot of effort into this build so please don't just throw it in the Pixel art category.
I never said this map was effortless or copied from anyone. In fact the map looks great, I literally just said "Even if it's 3D it can still count as pixel art." I didn't say anything wrong nor was i being opionated, I was just listing facts.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Kat and Flash,
I am glad to tell you, but I am going to accept this course.
Even though I am really not the biggest fan of the anime (Stopped after 1 ep :p), the parkour is really good and also the build itself is really close to the anime and not pixelart!
Thank you for submitting this course and keep up the good work! :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.