VIP
JustWyren
JustWyren
VIP
Ratings
Username: JustWyren & bunnyspanny
Plot: JustWyren's plot #1
Name: UndergroundCivilization
Difficulty: Medium ( 42 Jumps, 2 Checkpoints )

Other things: Thanks to bunnyspanny for building this map with me. I had a lot of fun doing it! (He made the Parkour, I built the environment)

(PS: the map at the entrance of my plot is WaterfallTemple, UndergroundCivilization is at the back)

Screenshots:

2020-05-11_18.37.45.png

Thanks for Reading! <3

(PSPS: the others screenshots wouldn't load for some reason, you'll have to see it by yourself! (And yes, I put shaders on))

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello JustWyren & Bunnyspanny,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a lot of maps that look similar with the theme of nature, biomes, etc. but exactly of "underground civilisation".
The build isn't bad, it does look a bit plain from the outside as it's mainly a stone cylinder, but the interior details are nice.
The parkour is varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps.
You also implemented the parkour into the build well, with little to no floating jumps.
I did find the map a little confusing at times, especially with some of the barrier usage at the start. I would suggest trying to make the path of the parkour a little clearer, as well as trying to highlight more where barriers are, as this can make it really confusing.
The difficulty is inconsistent. You had some parts that would be great for an easy/medium map, but there were also some jumps that are too difficult. If going for the medium difficulty, please try to make your map easier, as well as keeping the consistency of difficulty going throughout the whole map.
The length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.