Difficulty: Medium (in my opinion)
Jumps: 56
Checkpoints: 3

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
ok ill edit it and put more details :D
yay :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1505568916][/DOUBLEPOST]all the fonts :D and colors dont judge hehehehe pls dont i'm new here :3 testing it ALL

yey

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
The map is nice and there is a variety of jumps which makes the map pretty fun, but I don't really get the black towers at the back, they have nothing to do with the theme of a unicorn. Also, you didn't really use the unicorn that much you just added 10 jumps on the unicorn and the rest are based around the black towers at the back. I'd suggest you add more unicorns or make the towers more, "colorful" or something.

Last edited:

Ariford

MVP+
Ariford
Ariford
MVP+
Ratings
The map is nice and there is a variety of jumps which makes the map pretty fun, but I don't really get the black towers at the back, they have nothing to do with the theme of a unicorn. Also, you didn't really use the unicorn that much you just added 10 jumps on the unicorn and the rest are based around the black towers at the back. I'd suggest you add more unicorns or make the towers more, "colorful" or something.
Ok ill try to get on soon and edit it better so the dark towers look better! Thanks for telling me.

Ariford

MVP+
Ariford
Ariford
MVP+
Ratings
Ok, fixed the black spires to now be more rainbow and colorful w/ the theme, and as for more unicorns I have added a big sttatue of one at the very top of each spire :D

Attachments

Last edited:

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
The chsnges you made are very nice in my opinion. Adds to theme. Gl hope your map gets accepted :D

Ratings
The chsnges you made are very nice in my opinion. Adds to theme. Gl hope your map gets accepted :D
Hopefully she does, then we might get accepted together :D that would be cool

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Hey there. The map is visually pleasing. However, it could use two things:

• More jump variation. From the photos. It seems that you only have fence, ladder, and basic jump parkour.
  • The map itself needs more environment details.
If you can fix the issues above. This map would be great.

Ariford

MVP+
Ariford
Ariford
MVP+
Ratings
Hey there. The map is visually pleasing. However, it could use two things:

• More jump variation. From the photos. It seems that you only have fence, ladder, and basic jump parkour.
  • The map itself needs more environment details.
If you can fix the issues above. This map would be great.
Thanks I'll
work harder on it to meet your needs and probably everyone else's thanks for telling me :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Kensly,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty similar to the rainbow theme, which is really overused. Knowing this, it is really hard to build an unicorn themed map, as unicorns are based around rainbows, a lot of colour and such.
- The build itself isn't too great, it is rather messy. One unicorn is pixel art and another one is really small, on top of the towers. With this, the map mostly consists of floating blocks which isn't appealing to look at. I'm also a bit confused about the Mycelium on the side, it is quite random and makes the course look even more messy. Try to have one main build, that is a bit bigger, next time and have your parkour incorporated into it to prevent floating jumps.
- The jumps are overall decent, most importantly, they fit their difficulty. However, I'd advice you to use more variety next time, spread all over the course. With having a choice at the end, if you choose the ladder parkour, almost the whole course consists of ladder jumps. Having the same type of jumps but making them individually different and unique would be fine however.
- The length does suit the medium difficulty, so that's nothing to worry about.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.