User is at the limit of maximum islands

rundmcarlson

rundmcarlson
rundmcarlson
Can you only invite players without their own skyblock island to your island?

I am trying to play with my son and have us share an island, but each time I use the invite command, I get the "user is at the limit of maximum islands" message. I don't see a command to delete an island so he cant drop his and join mine. I also don't see anything that tells me how to get more islands. Can someone explain how to either delete an island, expand number of islands, or otherwise allow my son to join my island?

As a side note, I also do not see a search function for the forum. Is there one?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
Can you only invite players without their own skyblock island to your island?

I am trying to play with my son and have us share an island, but each time I use the invite command, I get the "user is at the limit of maximum islands" message. I don't see a command to delete an island so he cant drop his and join mine. I also don't see anything that tells me how to get more islands. Can someone explain how to either delete an island, expand number of islands, or otherwise allow my son to join my island?

As a side note, I also do not see a search function for the forum. Is there one?
You would definitely get a faster reply asking questions like this on the discord or in game but im not sure if youve gotten an answer so ill answer you. If he has an island he has to do /is delete (twice) to delete his island before he can join yours. There is a limit to 1 island per player. Theres also a wiki you can look at for information as well its a tab at the top of the forums!