vip+

Mopup

MVP+
Mopup
Mopup
MVP+
Ratings
I have been working on my island from the beginning of beta. I was vip at the time. Now I have purchased vip+
with that comes extra 650 blocks give or take a few as stated in the perks for vip+. My question is when do we get the added blocks to our island? One mod said we would get bigger island when the server rebooted...well it rebooted today 08/26 Friday and no bigger island. Then some say we have to restart our island to get the bigger
vip+ island. I'm not restarting my island if that's the case I have put way too much time and money into it. If that's the case it needs to be stated at time of purchase that you will not be getting bigger island unless you restart your old one. I want my bigger vip+ island without having to restart my whole island. This problem needs to be addressed so that we get what we paid for...thank you !

Same is happening to me as well.. really dont want to restart my island but no one seems like they know whats going on.. i been asking everyone.. im sure im driving some people nuts.. but hey whatever.. send help... :( thats one of the biggest reasons why i wanted vip +

okay i restarted my island.. and nothing happened still.. some people are getting the bigger island and some are not.. plz help

JSticks

ELITE
JSticks
JSticks
ELITE
Ratings
The server will be resetting in less than a week for the alpha release. You will have to restart a new island either way with this new release, but you will get your bigger island.