Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Since voting has been removed.
I was thinking that if there was somethin like Gary the Golem at spawn and instead of him giving you cash and xp like on survival, he could give you a voting chest but it wouldn't be called a voting chest.
It could be called daily rewards chest.
You also can only get this reward every 25 hours.

Just a thought cause I liked the new voting chests.

Ratings
I haven't played survival but I understand schemes like this and I think a daily reward items could be cool. Maybe somehow for each consecutive day the rewards get slightly better?

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I haven't played survival but I understand schemes like this and I think a daily reward items could be cool. Maybe somehow for each consecutive day the rewards get slightly better?
Could be like if you get a week streak of claiming it, you get something slightly better

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
I do like this idea, but my first question is why 25 hours? why not just a full day (24 hours) Gary giving us "Daily Chests" would be nice.
I Believe Dacon has already thought of something. probably Something like /claim and you would get 10 gems and 5 Daily Chest to open with fun rewards, Not sure if he has though.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I agree with the idea! That'll be something great!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I do like this idea, but my first question is why 25 hours? why not just a full day (24 hours) Gary giving us "Daily Chests" would be nice.
I Believe Dacon has already thought of something. probably Something like /claim and you would get 10 gems and 5 Daily Chest to open with fun rewards, Not sure if he has though.
I just said 25 hours cause that's how long you had to wait on survival to claim your rewards with Gary

Ratings
I think its a great idea I really miss the voting chests because they helped me a lot in-game so an alternative would be great!

Gabe

Donator
Ratings
We're getting treasure chests soon sooo ^.^