ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Weekly Player Spotlight!
KitPvP - Quick_Silver_

:mc_175-0:

Screenshot_271.png

Howdy Homies! This weeks spotlight goes to the player Quick_Silver_ who goes by kwik in the community discord. I will be referring to them as kwik for ease! As you can already tell they are a KitPvP player and has made a name for himself by being a kind and outgoing induvial. I do not play KitPvP or end up there often but I have only heard good things about this player and the impact they have in the gamemode/community.

First I would love to bring up how social and helpful they are in the community discord. They are often talking in social channels keeping the overall vibe positive and enjoyable! Since I have been around them I have not seen kwik lash out or be rude towards anyone at all. They are helpful for many reasons, one of these being that they make detailed reports that are extremely helpful to the staff team. He often includes videos that are GOOD videos. When making reports he includes everything we would need to know. These strong reports help the community in the long run as it helps keep players who cheat out of the server.

They also carry this same energy in game. When I was trying to come up with good players from the KitPvP community this is the first person that came to mind. When speaking to other staff they also agreed with these points. Once of them also said that to them, kwik is one of the most reformed or changed players they have seen in awhile. Seeing this growth is truly inspiring and something that I personally admire.

I truly hope that kwik stays apart of the community for a long time and keeps having a good time while he is here as he deserves it.

As always, if you would like to nominate a player for the weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord. My discord is lilkayla#4335.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Awww thank you so much for the kind words kayla :D. Really means a lot and i'm always trying to be a better person every day.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Weekly Player Spotlight!
KitPvP - Quick_Silver_

View attachment 42239

Howdy Homies! This weeks spotlight goes to the player Quick_Silver_ who goes by kwik in the community discord. I will be referring to them as kwik for ease! As you can already tell they are a KitPvP player and has made a name for himself by being a kind and outgoing induvial. I do not play KitPvP or end up there often but I have only heard good things about this player and the impact they have in the gamemode/community.

First I would love to bring up how social and helpful they are in the community discord. They are often talking in social channels keeping the overall vibe positive and enjoyable! Since I have been around them I have not seen kwik lash out or be rude towards anyone at all. They are helpful for many reasons, one of these being that they make detailed reports that are extremely helpful to the staff team. He often includes videos that are GOOD videos. When making reports he includes everything we would need to know. These strong reports help the community in the long run as it helps keep players who cheat out of the server.

They also carry this same energy in game. When I was trying to come up with good players from the KitPvP community this is the first person that came to mind. When speaking to other staff they also agreed with these points. Once of them also said that to them, kwik is one of the most reformed or changed players they have seen in awhile. Seeing this growth is truly inspiring and something that I personally admire.

I truly hope that kwik stays apart of the community for a long time and keeps having a good time while he is here as he deserves it.

As always, if you would like to nominate a player for the weekly player spotlight please contact me on discord. My discord is lilkayla#4335.
2 Questions

Will Weekly Player Spotlight ever become daily?
Can you nominate yourself for it? (stupid question, I know, just curious.) I have a couple in mind I'd like to nominate.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
2 Questions

Can you nominate yourself for it? (stupid question, I know, just curious.) I have a couple in mind I'd like to nominate.
Imagine not nominating yourself.... :eyes: I already nominated a person :)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
2 Questions

Everyday would simply just not be possible for me to keep up with, also I think it would make it a lil less special!

Sure, you can nominate whoever you want <3