Well this is Goodbye.... kind of

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
ok never thought i'd make a thread like this, at least not on minevast but i'm quitting minevast, it's something i've been toying with for a while now but the main reason is because of the /speed command, i think this is very unfair in parkour especially for non donators because donators don't even need to be good to beat insane maps for the sole reason they can just use /speed to pass hard jumps and trust me many of them do and then to buff it and make it even faster is just.... a joke.

and since everyone now just assumes if you're a donator you use /speed and all that you ever see in chat is "Hey what speed should I use" or "what is the easiest insane i can farm" (do you really want to get champion that way seriously -_-) I think it's time I left especially since I do not want to be tarred with that brush thank you very much

if by some odd factor minevast adds courses or some other mode within parkour that bans users from using /speed so that everyone is on a level playing field i will of course play until then i will only visit i will not be playing

Finally i'd like to thank:

FlashxPoint
_iElemental
RyleeGrace
22kapoor22
TENNK001 (For making biomes, shame it got nerfed so much and ruined)
Hypetelli
mayonahsie
Nevaya
NutellaPugs
EndDemolisher
xXWindows10Xx
James21
IEmmaLouiseI
SunsetMagic
BoxMan (The "living legend")

You guys were awesome and made me time on minevast truly great thanks again! :D

Bye, AkaneMishima quitting.

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
It's very sad to see another player leaving. Hopefully you will come back to visit sometime.

-Cheech4

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
o i will visit still but i will not be playing competitively, my last feat that i achieved today here: beat biomes without speed so i can leave on a happy note

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Thats so sad to hear, I wish I could have spent more time on parkour with you, and you were quite the most intelligent person I have ever met on this server :p
Even though you will visit, I still wish you all the best in life, and please don't waste that big brain of yours. <33 :D

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Akane you will be one of the best parkourist this server will ever see. You are a legend and you will always be to me. Your addiction to super hard parkours is unhealthy but that just what you like to do. I wish you looking in becoming the best parkourist minecraft has known.

Ratings
Akane, I knew this day was coming but it's still sad to see you go. Even though we've only talked properly for the last month or so I'll still miss our chats. I still can't believe that THE AkaneMishima bothered to say hi to me, so I'll be forever grateful for that. I know that you'll beat X in no time at all, so I hope that brings you great satisfaction :)
I wish you all the best for the future.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I'm sorry that the changes have upset you and I'm sad to see you go, but as you said, you'll visit which is good. You need to check discord more though xD

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Akane. I can fully understand you. I remember me joining parkour, tryharding without speed, having fun, even tho I failed a lot during learning. I got to Insane without speed in like 6 days (and without getting paid). But people, who were donator were bragging and only farming courses, trying to provoke you etc... it got me frustrated and I also started doing courses with speed. After a while, when I got mod, I started parkouring without again and I noticed I am not too good. Speed makes it too easy in many points. My suggestion because of that would be: The good old "Parkour - 2". But the only same thing would be the name. It would be a completely different server just with the same courses. You need to start with 0 score and 0 gems as a Noob again. And you need score for every rank for example: 100 score and 100 gems for Rookie etc.
So always 100% score of the gems you need for it. So for Champion you need 81.1k gems, when starting with noob, but only 50k score, which is still a lot btw. There would also be no speed, for making parkour more interesting in some points, but the I think doing the same course over and over again could still be a thing. Trying to avoid that is not too easy and I think someone doing the same course over and over again, should get a reward as well. What I also thought about, would be Prestige with ranks. So getting champ the first time, would be the standard requirement, we got right now, but then after ranking up to Champ, you could go back to Noob with 1 Star or something different, so you can see they are Prestige one (A bit like CoD Ranking System). The 2nd time ranking up would require 10% of the gems as score + the score you needed for the champ rank before, so 20k + 10% Rookie (100gems) = 20.010 score. That way, farming medium or hard courss would not get too much rewards after a while, because you need to do them way too often over and over again.

Well these are just my idea, but maybe higher staff can use at least a bit of them, for changing parkour or doing a 2nd parkour world for "Tryharder"/ people searching more challenges

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Yo where's my name up der boi
Joking aside, it's sad to see you (or anyone, for that matter) leave the server.
However, after a chat with Dacon, he did say that he will, if he hasn't already, bring PK-2 back to life.
Ahhh the old days of PK-2... what fun that was.
#Chillroom
Anyhow, we will accept you back at anytime, because even though the community is growing with Zach and Will viewers, it will remain unchanged.
Okay, maybe a few changes.
But you get the idea.

Out.