What are you most excited for in season 4?

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
So, as we all know, season 4 of Olympus is coming very soon, so based on what we already know, what are you looking forward to the most? and, what would you like to be added that hasn't already been announced?

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
honestly, I'm going to be super excited for the PvE thing of hades/underworld as there going to be strong af and with there being layers ooo that's going to make things interesting. and I'm excited by the fact that I'm going to have some SV items to actually use and if there's still holly scrolls LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO BE GRINDING 24/7 and this time with grinch gear!

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
honestly, I'm going to be super excited for the PvE thing of hades/underworld as there going to be strong af and with there being layers ooo that's going to make things interesting. and I'm excited by the fact that I'm going to have some SV items to actually use and if there's still holly scrolls LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO BE GRINDING 24/7 and this time with grinch gear!
Ooh nice nice, I'm definitely most excited for hades as well.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
I'd say I'm most excited about the furniture that's being added and it being 1.16. Those two things together should make it so that building structure will be really fun, even though I'm not good at building. But with those things, I wanna see what people create. I wanna see how far someone can go with blocks and furniture.