What I honestly feel about the Minevast Staff & Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Yes lads, I think I'm mentioned in this. 'Rizerai'
I'm sorry that I have friends and some of them are staff.
I obviously help no one and care about myself because I have 90+ likes on the forum which I payed players to give me
I also never try to address any issues to the owner so it could be fixed or direct members to a resolution.
make mi numbr 1 on list or get fukd
'_Joshey_. Crappy staff member. Does really nothing. Only caters to people's needs when it matters to him. '

Im sorry, but im the most active staff member on Creative, and most helpfull staff member on creative (imo), so can you please explain more into why you think im so bad?
First off, I said, "Don't hate". My in-game name is kadenl. I don't play much anymore.

CrazyPeaCock, this is what I mean.

Arckrai, I'm sorry but this is my honest opinion. I have never seen you help anyone!
YellowLion8 here saying sorry for not banning hackers enough. I only come on for about 5 hours a day and maybe I'll improve that to 24/7 if you would like -.-. Anyways I am also sorry for kissing up to XBLASO even though I don't do anything for him, besides ban hackers for him. I would also like to point out how you call us random nick names and say I am immature, but clearly you must be more mature then me right? Well thank you for all the nice compliments about me. YellowLion8 out....
Ok first off, I use the code names to not totally insult the mods. I hardly saw you on, and you don't check people for hackers.
I believe I just found my new nickname in game. Thank you. XD Yes, indeed I am new to the Staff and I feel honored that I was Accepted.

"Older staff member" , Geeze, thanks for making me feel like I am old.. If it was not for my close friend, i wouldn't have been playing MineCraft.. (How long have you played minecraft: I honestly don't remember..{Old age})
Keep doing what your doing :D

Guys, I'm not trying to be mean and as for XDacon, I understand that you hardly have any time to play with your players, but maybe just take a day off to relax. Please don't hate me! I love you all! Just wanted to share my opinions! Peace!

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
(Not hating, asking questions and being reasonable)

First off, I have never seen you on Creative, nor have you ever asked me for help.
Secondly, rather than tell staff what if so completely wrong about them, insulting them and quite frankly being unfair (For example, saying I 'do really nothing' when I quite clearly do, why don't you tell us specifically what we done do or what we do wrong, that way we can cater to your needs.
Thirdly,
You say 'Please don't hate' but then go on to talk complete shit about most staff members, don't expect to get no hate. That is honestly stupid.
Finally, Why did you come here and post all of this, if you're not going to help. It seems that you are on of those trolls, that purposely go somewhere to argue, and stir up shit and not getting anywhere. In your next comment, that is if you do reply, please list every single piece of proof that you have got, for each of the staff members that you've talked shit about here, and give reasons for them, showing if they are valid or not. Because you are a player, who apparently doesn't play here any more. No staff have heard of you so you obviously don't do ANYTHING to affect them, you obviously don't ask for help, and you obviously arent in much of a position to say all of this. Next time you want to post something like this, bring proof. Valid proof.

EDIT:
I have just /seen your name on Creative, where im mod and where I ALWAYS play, and it didnt even pickup your name. This means that you have not joined since the last player data reset, which was (about) 4 weeks ago. You have not been on, and therefore you have not seen me Mod. If you have anything to tell me, please make sure its something I can improve on. Not just 'ye fam will this is mi opinion so get out rekt dunt h8'

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Don't rub it in lol
So opinions on staff vary most of them are seen as good in peoples eyes. You can't make a judgement on someone without knowing their side of the story. Dacon is a terrible owner? Without him and the help of others this server wouldn't be at the state it is in now. It seems as if you like to go on the server a lot
I don't think he mentioned that Dacon is a terrible owner. He said he doesn't put any time into his players, which I say, he really can't. He has no time to do it. I disagree with having to have xDacon play with his players, Dacon probably has so much work to do, that he can't even think.

Ratings
LOOK! To all whom have read this. I am terribly sorry. Once again, I haven't been on MineVast in a while. Not since the reset on kitpvp. I do agree I said some pretty harsh shit to the mods. I, myself, am the douche here. I wanted to say what was on my mind, but if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all I guess. I just saw a lot of post lately about this discussion at thought, hey, why not make one of my own. Mine, got so much hate. I guess people took this in the wrong way. I don't take back anything that I said, though, I could've said it nicer. I'm sorry for all of this. I didn't mean for it to go all out of hand. I hope to come back to this server soon.
~Kind Regards,
Kadenl

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
LOOK! To all whom have read this. I am terribly sorry. Once again, I haven't been on MineVast in a while. Not since the reset on kitpvp. I do agree I said some pretty harsh shit to the mods. I, myself, am the douche here. I wanted to say what was on my mind, but if you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all I guess. I just saw a lot of post lately about this discussion at thought, hey, why not make one of my own. Mine, got so much hate. I guess people took this in the wrong way. I don't take back anything that I said, though, I could've said it nicer. I'm sorry for all of this. I didn't mean for it to go all out of hand. I hope to come back to this server soon.
~Kind Regards,
Kadenl
The reason you got such a negative response was because of your negative attitude in the first place. Most of the staff on here are always open to constructive criticism and are always trying to improve themselves. However, instead of giving constructive criticism/a watered down version of your opinion, you blatantly denigrated them with no examples or proof of what you claim they've done or been doing. And to top it off, you gave them "code names" which is disrespectful to staff, and only makes you look childish. Remember, if you're going to play the "it's my opinion, don't hate on it" card, you have to respect others' opinions about your own opinion.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Yeah, I agree with Bacon completely. Also, if you havent been on Minevast since the KitPvP reset, which was before I was staff, and alot of others, that means you havent even seen us staff, or been on when we are staff.. you made very unfair judgements and arugements.

Ratings
The reason you got such a negative response was because of your negative attitude in the first place. Most of the staff on here are always open to constructive criticism and are always trying to improve themselves. However, instead of giving constructive criticism/a watered down version of your opinion, you blatantly denigrated them with no examples or proof of what you claim they've done or been doing. And to top it off, you gave them "code names" which is disrespectful to staff, and only makes you look childish. Remember, if you're going to play the "it's my opinion, don't hate on it" card, you have to respect others' opinions about your own opinion.
Yes, I did not mean to have a negative attitude and should, indeed, respect others opinions. However, some of the mods were completely rude to this. A mature staff member would not tell me to "get r3kt m8"
and say "Don't rub it in". To be honest, this staff team has potential but needs a lot of work.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Yes, I did not mean to have a negative attitude and should, indeed, respect others opinions. However, some of the mods were completely rude to this. A mature staff member would not tell me to "get r3kt m8"
and say "Don't rub it in". To be honest, this staff team has potential but needs a lot of work.
I agree, but "needs a lot of work", I don't agree on. I agree, though, that some mods need more work than others, but some are really good and are dedicated.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
The only reason I said 'don't rub it in' is to it be seen as a joke and was aimed at skills2quest due to the fact he was proud to see a small majority being proud of what he does. Sometimes its healthy to act immature, I would say, but to a certain extent. In life you do want to live a fun life and to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.