Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi everyone,
What is the best Skyblock biome in your opinion, it can be for stylistic reasons or perhaps mobs/cactus farms grow quicker in a certain biome. Let me know what you think!

- Raptor

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hi everyone,
What is the best Skyblock biome in your opinion, it can be for stylistic reasons or perhaps mobs/cactus farms grow quicker in a certain biome. Let me know what you think!

- Raptor
To be honest, all biomes are great. Each biome is set to help a certain thing, it really depends on how you end up designing your island. I prefer the original island because it looks very simple and classic for me.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Aesthetically, I would say that Jungle is the best, although it is presumably practical as well. As a builder, I like jungle grass’ vibrant color better than most others, although it doesn’t really fit the theme of my current island.
Following jungle I’d say that the plains is second best for a standard color and there’s no problems with growing plants there, etc.
I’d say icy biomes are not ideal, because working with water for cobble gens or anything else gets pretty annoying pretty fast.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Aesthetically, I would say that Jungle is the best, although it is presumably practical as well. As a builder, I like jungle grass’ vibrant color better than most others, although it doesn’t really fit the theme of my current island.
Following jungle I’d say that the plains is second best for a standard color and there’s no problems with growing plants there, etc.
I’d say icy biomes are not ideal, because working with water for cobble gens or anything else gets pretty annoying pretty fast.
Thanks for the detailed answer!! I definitely get what you mean with the builders preference of the jungle and ice would be very annoying!