What is your favorite moment on parkour?

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Okay, so I am going to start up a thread where everyone posts their favorite moment on parkour!
My favorite moment is meeting all my friends and this great community <3

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Probably when I thought I was doing an easy course, took a few hours on it, and then noticed it was Insane when I beat it.
(How I didn't notice, I'll never know...)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I like to help people doing parkours and meet friends :)

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
That last jump you spent 1 hour doing to finally get to that pressure plate.

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
I parkour with my sister in real life "Megblingbling" and it is a lot more fun when you are doing parkour with someone you know. Especially, when it is someone that enjoys parkour as well. So, my favorite moments are generally knowing you guys parkour together and get a laugh when someone fails! xD

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
When you complete an insane course but it broadcasts more than once in chat and people call hacks.

Last edited:

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Oh god when mixu could do it 4 times at once or when sword had a big amount of people on the pressure plate and the staff are like hacks

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
That last jump you spent 1 hour doing to finally get to that pressure plate.
That last jump where you have to get in a minecart but aim between the slabs on the "random block parkour" (expert) UGH that got me so triggered xd

TheMLGMushroom

Donator
Ratings
I got 1 GG when I got champion and that was from Ali who I told before hand I was ranking to champion.,,,
Pfft easy way to fix that happening, just bribe everyone with gems if they say GG when you rankup xD

Last edited:

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
I feel so happy. I've been mentioned twice. GG Tywone on INSANE. Swear you got that ages ago.

Favourite moment on parkour has to be the moment when all your friends are waiting at the next checkpoint and you're ONE jump away. Then as motivational music is playing you jump, only to fail... (Then you just tell everyone to go on without you. Curse you sword parkour. I envy you Liam, Kevin, Sophie and Sarah ;-; )

Last edited:

bearstudio

VIP+
bearstudio
bearstudio
VIP+
Ratings
When that bright message in chat pops up saying I finally after blood, sweat and tears have beat an insane course.

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
My favorite moment; let me name a few.
Not being able to complete my own insane course ^-^
When you almost have 50k score but only around 20k gems to get to Champion >.<

Playing with all of these amazing people on the server that keep me want to help more and keep making the server grow.