What is your favorite thing to do in Skyblock?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Good luck with getting no.1 on scrambler. @rangedhealer77 is legit a g0d at it and i'm pretty sure her reign of terror isn't going to end anytime soon. ; (
You've obviously never met me nor Scriptional.

Ratings
One of my favorite things to do is to make outrageous builds on my island, i like to make huge statues and houses all the time

Ratings
Just to start some conversation. What is your favorite thing to do in Skyblock? For me I personally enjoy building up my island and making it bigger and better over-time and watching it grow.
i agree to be honest its really nice seeing your island go from a tree and a few grass blocks to something much more meaning full and beautiful if ur is isnt all spawners and such Xd

Ratings
I'm going to be honest, but my favorite thing after basically beating skyblock in a sense was to give away things, help the new players and also just sit around a talk to people. Everybody on the server have always been the nicest to me. I've met so many friends on here like 69Tulle69, Sinre_, Gapple, Vipermon_yt, Cola_Canoe, Climatica, xBriska, and so many more.