Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I am sorry you feel that way. We tend to get very busy, but we do care about your helpop's its just sometimes we have our chat to deal which is just like yours so we may not always be their in time.

If you really feel this way I think you should talk to someone about all this. I reccomend going on teamspeak, there are a lot of nice people there that would be willing to talk to you and cheer you up.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
i agree with u squishy, all the people are leaving, parkour is just filled with new people telling you to "kys" or something immature i miss the community tbh

LUL

Ratings
32 3
You see what I mean!? I didn't do anything, I just joined and I see this

http://prnt.sc/c44i4v

http://prnt.sc/c44h69

These were small, but they did hurt me a lot!! These are the things that make feel like quitting

**EDIT**
I can't fucking believe nothing happened to those 2 retards. I had no other way to defend myself. I was really crying for what they said to me FOR NO FUCKING REASON!! How else was I supposed to defend my self! I told them to stop, but they kept telling me mean things and hurting my feelings. Great job staff!! o//

Last edited:

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
i agree with u squishy, all the people are leaving, parkour is just filled with new people telling you to "kys" or something immature i miss the community tbh
fucking hell...same. people who didnt play in 2014/2013 are fucked up...saying that the community is good as it is now..no it isnt ffs..the community was actually good back then (2014 and 2013) there werent as many toxic shits....Like monkeymoo..rosewiesse (fml I dont know how to type her name) and other players..ffs what has this come to..so much shit has changed
[DOUBLEPOST=1470861997,1470861694][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am sorry you feel that way. We tend to get very busy, but we do care about your helpop's its just sometimes we have our chat to deal which is just like yours so we may not always be their in time.

If you really feel this way I think you should talk to someone about all this. I reccomend going on teamspeak, there are a lot of nice people there that would be willing to talk to you and cheer you up.
the people arent really nice there..The "nice" people just sit in Private channels and won't let you the fuck in..(reason I said "nice" is cuz everybody fucking hate me cuz of my voice..on ts..apart from @SunsetMagic I think) while the people who arent in private channels are fucking toxic apart from some people..soundboards, annoying af..and lots of more shit..a reason I dont go much at all on there anymore

LUL

Ratings
32 3
fucking hell...same. people who didnt play in 2014/2013 are fucked up...saying that the community is good as it is now..no it isnt ffs..the community was actually good back then (2014 and 2013) there werent as many toxic shits....Like monkeymoo..rosewiesse (fml I dont know how to type her name) and other players..ffs what has this come to..so much shit has changed
This dude knows what's up. NO JOKE!! And don't forget the attention whores, chat whores, and drama starters!
[DOUBLEPOST=1470862335][/DOUBLEPOST]
the people arent really nice there..The "nice" people just sit in Private channels and won't let you the fuck in..(reason I said "nice" is cuz everybody fucking hate me cuz of my voice..on ts..apart from @SunsetMagic I think) while the people who arent in private channels are fucking toxic apart from some people..soundboards, annoying af..and lots of more shit..a reason I dont go much at all on there anymore
Thank you!!! There is legit nothing else to do on this server. Everywhere you go you get intoxicated.

And staff, don't you dare close this thread because this is our own opinion about what MineVast is right now.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
Like its actually sad what has happened. there are so many toxic players...new shitty staff members..and other staff members who are fucking inactive never play,etc..and who yet have not been demoted..Like Starzi..she is fucking inactive..how is she still a fucking staff member..demote her already (if she hasnt been..I am not sure cuz she is never online) I get she is from australia but still, It doesnt change much..and yes..the fact you have to buy a rank for every single server...like Dacon are you a money whore..(dont take that seriously) Im not gonna be paying..100 dollars for every fucking server..That is 700 fucking dollars...Yes its just dumb as fuck #BringBackGlobalRanks #MakeMineVastGreatAgain

All of the good players and staff members are leaving minevast or resigning (or being demoted ofc), and Im sure Im gonna be quitting soon. What happened to the good community seriously..Seriously what happened..

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I shouldn't even be wasting my time replying to this post, but regardless, here we go...

You guys do understand that it was a requirement as part of EULA compliance we were forced to split ranks up for specific servers right? As in, it wasn't a choice we made, for money reasons or otherwise.

LUL

Ratings
32 3
I shouldn't even be wasting my time replying to this post, but regardless, here we go...

You guys do understand that it was a requirement as part of EULA compliance we were forced to split ranks up for specific servers right? As in, it wasn't a choice we made, for money reasons or otherwise.
*sigh* okay fine! you win... *sigh*

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Like its actually sad what has happened. there are so many toxic players...new shitty staff members..and other staff members who are fucking inactive never play,etc..and who yet have not been demoted..Like Starzi..she is fucking inactive..how is she still a fucking staff member..demote her already (if she hasnt been..I am not sure cuz she is never online) I get she is from australia but still, It doesnt change much..and yes..the fact you have to buy a rank for every single server...like Dacon are you a money whore..(dont take that seriously) Im not gonna be paying..100 dollars for every fucking server..That is 700 fucking dollars...Yes its just dumb as fuck #BringBackGlobalRanks #MakeMineVastGreatAgain

All of the good players and staff members are leaving minevast or resigning (or being demoted ofc), and Im sure Im gonna be quitting soon. What happened to the good community seriously..Seriously what happened..
i agree 100% with u about the teamspeak

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I'm pretty sure a block game shouldn't negatively affect your life. I understand if you have depression, but blaming a block game server isn't the right way to solve it.

In response to your first screenshot: he has a similar name to your's hence why he said it sucks for BANTER. same with the second one

LUL

Ratings
32 3
I'm pretty sure a block game shouldn't negatively affect your life. I understand if you have depression, but blaming a block game server isn't the right way to solve it.

In response to your first screenshot: he has a similar name to your's hence why he said it sucks for BANTER. same with the second one
I'm not blaming a block game. I'm blaming the PEOPLE who bullied me in the block game. I just wanted to have some fun. I joined the server and got bullied and harassed without even saying anything!

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
I'm not blaming a block game. I'm blaming the PEOPLE who bullied me in the block game. I just wanted to have some fun. I joined the server and got bullied and harassed without even saying anything!
What's the point of a multiplayer game without the player part? When you buy a game like COD, CSGO, and Minecraft you should expect for people to pick on you. I've been part of this community for 2 1/2 years I haven't let this affect my personal life.

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
<< In reply to TwilgihtGamer & Jaedan

You say you hate the "Attention whores, chat whores and drama starters". You're causing drama by making a public thread about how staff didn't respond to you. Plus, you can't categorize every person on TeamSpeak as rude and toxic. Imagine how the good people of TeamSpeak may feel? That you're summarizing them underneath the same path of toxic players?

You can't just diss the server at whole because it's not the way you like it, it's not your server, it's not your job to change it. If you want to make a difference, apply for staff; if not, stop causing more drama and stop complaining. You can't say "#MakeMineVastGreatAgain" if you're just going to shit on players and think you're the saviour the server needs. Seriously, grow up.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
<< In reply to TwilgihtGamer & Jaedan

You say you hate the "Attention whores, chat whores and drama starters". You're causing drama by making a public thread about how staff didn't respond to you. Plus, you can't categorize every person on TeamSpeak as rude and toxic. Imagine how the good people of TeamSpeak may feel? That you're summarizing them underneath the same path of toxic players?

You can't just diss the server at whole because it's not the way you like it, it's not your server, it's not your job to change it. If you want to make a difference, apply for staff; if not, stop causing more drama and stop complaining. You can't say "#MakeMineVastGreatAgain" if you're just going to shit on players and think you're the saviour the server needs. Seriously, grow up.
Do you ever go on teamspeak anyway..I have seen you like 3 times..and ye I clearly made the thread

LUL

Ratings
32 3

Can we all just be quiet now pls :l

LUL

Ratings
32 3
What's the point of a multiplayer game without the player part? When you buy a game like COD, CSGO, and Minecraft you should expect for people to pick on you. I've been part of this community for 2 1/2 years I haven't let this affect my personal life.
Dude shut up, you don't understand anyways. Not everyone has balls of steel like you :l

Last edited:

Kruw

Ratings
38 3
Okay, I won't continue a thread if not wanted; I just like sharing my opinion, I'll leave the thread alone. Have a good day.