What to do without Internet :/ Edit: GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY I have my internet back :D

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Some people outside working on the powerlines cut off our power, and like the whole town xD and I'm like honestly bored. Please give me some suggestions on what to do <3

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Some people outside working on the powerlines cut off our power, and like the whole town xD and I'm like honestly bored. Please give me some suggestions on what to do <3
Play a board game with friends/family members, walk around outside, exercise, read a good book, study school work, do homework from school, dance to music, ask people that live near questions and get to know them better, draw something, or even practice learning a new language.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Learning a new language is hard. I tried learning Chinese but I'm bad with languages, then tries Italian but same again really bad. Then tried German but yeah.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
indeed it is hard to learn a language but it’s worth the effort of trying in my opinion. As I view it as adding the ability to talk to more people in the world.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Personally, I read, write, practice my Welsh/French, listen to music, edit videos, play basketball/soccer, or play old PS1/PS3/Dreamcast games. I would suggest if you're going to learn a language, though, to pick one that will be useful later in life; I chose French because I plan to move to French-speaking Canada, and I chose Welsh mainly for fun (and as such I don't practice as much), but partially because some of my family are from Wales.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Listening to music helps me go through the day. Depending on the music (metal/rock) preferable. I'm learning Chinese for school. But that's what schools do here now, have to learn at least a language, it's alright I guess. Still a good thing to know if you're going to go to that country. Italy i'm gonna try and practice and learn because my girlfriend is from Italy. And learning Chinese because well I want to visit China one year, in the future.

For the music, listening + playing music is fun because Piano is just amazing if you can create some amazing sounds. Reading is good because my parents have some pretty interesting books in the lounge room so I just take them and read here and there.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Personally, I read, write, practice my Welsh/French, listen to music, edit videos, play basketball/soccer, or play old PS1/PS3/Dreamcast games. I would suggest if you're going to learn a language, though, to pick one that will be useful later in life; I chose French because I plan to move to French-speaking Canada, and I chose Welsh mainly for fun (and as such I don't practice as much), but partially because some of my family are from Wales.
If you’re not moving to Quebec you won’t need that French much haha

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I honestly recommend going outside and talking a good walk, usually works when I'm bored. Or you know you could just sleep.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
If you have a pen and paper, do some creative writing. A fun activity we did when I took a creative writing class in high school was look at random objects and/or pictures and give them a short story. It’s actually pretty fun and a good way to flex your creative muscle :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm moving to either Montreal (which is Quebec) or Nova Scotia (which is somewhat close to Quebec), so yes, French will be quite essential
lol. I know where Nova Scotia is, I live there. Hope you will soon too. And if you move to Halifax (I assume you would) I can tell you firsthand you won’t need French. Nothing wrong with learning it though! Good on you, and I know it helps on manacube too.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
If you have a pen and paper, do some creative writing. A fun activity we did when I took a creative writing class in high school was look at random objects and/or pictures and give them a short story. It’s actually pretty fun and a good way to flex your creative muscle :)
I would rather flex my manacube mee6 rank <3

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I honestly recommend going outside and talking a good walk, usually works when I'm bored. Or you know you could just sleep.
Yes I have done walking but there's downsides. Because where I live there's alot of people who like to take drugs. Drink to the point where they mumble everything and are about to fall down. So it's quite dangerous but I may consider walking again <3