Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Survival Games Revamp

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • No preference

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see some Pvp and a Hostile Mob farm implemented into the prison server it would make it much more enjoyable and i think people would be more inclined to Donate for better pvp kits they can accully use

Thx MeWantCake

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I would love to see some Pvp and a Hostile Mob farm implemented into the prison server it would make it much more enjoyable and i think people would be more inclined to Donate for better pvp kits they can accully use

Thx MeWantCake
They're being worked on, we just gotta wait ;)
I would like to have a rule about cyber bullying because I find no staff on the servers other than creative and skyblock acting against cyberbullying

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
I say diff Kit-pvp maps cause i'm kinda tired of getting 3 shot by people with over powered items.

What do you mean by different Kit-PvP Maps, like Split up the players where it's level based and every time you reach a different level you move up to a different map with people around your level? <- Personal Idea lol, or explain a bit more.

Mix

Ratings
They're being worked on, we just gotta wait ;)
I would like to have a rule about cyber bullying because I find no staff on the servers other than creative and skyblock acting against cyberbullying
Well im applying for kitpvp. imma hope for the best :3
Actually Blazing sea is on most of the time im on. I see arckai sometimes too. (Sorry if i butchered your name, i only saw you on once.

What do you mean by different Kit-PvP Maps, like Split up the players where it's level based and every time you reach a different level you move up to a different map with people around your level? <- Personal Idea lol, or explain a bit more.
I think he wants a map reset so people have to regain items. i kinda am with him, but i built up a good storage

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Well im applying for kitpvp. imma hope for the best :3
Actually Blazing sea is on most of the time im on. I see arckai sometimes too. (Sorry if i butchered your name, i only saw you on once.
I think he wants a map reset so people have to regain items. i kinda am with him, but i built up a good storage
I know you haven't been on forums very long, but please don't double post, use the "edit" button ;)

DomoMinerFTW

Donator
yea or different warps to different maps

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Whatever dude. I guess i dont know what you mean by this "Double Post"
Double posting is posting twice without anybody else posting, and is not Allowed.
But like i said, it's your first time so it's fine ;)

Id like the creative server to be updated or something to im having problems with it because presently i cannot tp to my plot or write in chat and I would really appreciate if that could be fixed:)

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Definatly the Parkour! I've been looking forward to it for ages ;)
~-Aki

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
I would like to see a modded server as well, but i would also like some new to do with kit pvp not sure what that would be, new map, map reset, New kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.