Whats your favorite thing about ManaCube

Ratings
I think my favorite part about ManaCube is how the owners actually legitimately care about the people who play on the server. There are countless servers out there that are extremely popular but I almost feel like maybe the owners of them don't even like the game that much...

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
The games!

{I have also noticed I have been joining less than usual and now I am invisible}

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
My favorite thing about our community is our acceptance of the massive variety of players we have.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
My favorite thing about our community is the diversity that we have on our server.

Many players feel comfortable coming out in our server, because of what an loving, and accepting community we are, and that is one thing I really like about this server.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
What I like the most about Manacube is the sense of community that we have, also the fact that almost everyone is friendly and kind, and happy to assist another player who needs help. :D <3

My favorite thing about Manacube, is that you can help people and clean the community, its such a friendly and active server.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
My favorite part of the server has to be the community! Everyone is so welcoming and everyone is kinda like a big happy family!