When will the new parkour maps be added?

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Originally, the new Parkour maps were going to be added on Saturday, June 25th, but that obviously didn't happen. It is now Friday, July 1st, and there still are no new maps. I understand that most effort is going into Barebones pvp right now, but it would be nice if someone were to put some time aside for the parkour server. All I ask is a release date for the new parkour maps, and this time one that will be followed.
EDIT: As parkour is easily the most popular game at the moment, it makes even less sense to see all the less popular games get all the updates while parkour has gotten very few updates in the past 6 months. Although I see the point in trying to make other games equally as popular, the popular games need new additions as well.
Thanks for understanding!
-Dub

Last edited:

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
The world may never know.. xD

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
To add on to this, I'd like to point out that there are a few parkour maps that have not been accepted/denied which were submitted during the first week or two of June, yet the ones that were recently submitted are getting more attention.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
To add on to this, I'd like to point out that there are a few parkour maps that have not been accepted/denied which were submitted during the first week or two of June, yet the ones that were recently submitted are getting more attention.
That happened to me but, I had to wait a little longer :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Kitpvp/barebones hardly gets updates xD. We get them averagely a few times a year.

Edit: Although I do think the parkour maps should be added, but if it is a bit late you should be understandable xD. Barebones was suppost to come out a month ago as for parkour a few days. Don't be upset if staff has their plates full and their main focus is the biggest and newest thing.