Where should I play?

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
I’m here purely to ask where should I base my efforts on the server? I’ve got about 15 hours on parkour, but feel I could spend my time better doing something I’m better at. I’m only through the first 2 pages of the basic courses...

So: Where should I play? I don’t really enjoy anything really related to pvp.

OmgItzCole

MVP+
OmgItzCole
OmgItzCole
MVP+
Ratings
If your referring to this server. Kit PvP would be a great place to battle it out with some people. I played for a solid hour on there and loved it.

wclfy

earldeuce
earldeuce
Ratings
parkour is so addicting and fun
you normally see a lot of drama going on tho

Ratings
I would normally suggest kitpvp, but seeing as you don't really like pvp related stuff, parkour might be something you'd be interested in!

SillyScatter

Sllly
Sllly
Ratings
16 1
I would normally suggest kitpvp, but seeing as you don't really like pvp related stuff, parkour might be something you'd be interested in!
KitPvP isn't that fun. There was a team of 3 dudes in iron gear, I killed one and they called me out for hacks and chanced me for like half a minecraft day.

I've decided I quite like Islands so I'll base myself there for now.

Ratings
KitPvP isn't that fun. There was a team of 3 dudes in iron gear, I killed one and they called me out for hacks and chanced me for like half a minecraft day.

I've decided I quite like Islands so I'll base myself there for now.
Ok, doesn't sound like a great experience then. Enjoy your time at islands though!