rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I gotta say Technoblade and Ph1LzA for minecraft videos. Ryukahr, LilKribs, and Alpharad Mario maker 1 and 2 videos. Then Clint Stevens for mario Nintendo 64 videos or connect four lol :p

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Ah, too many. Love the Misfits like @WingsOfFire17 and @Nyodex, as well as ZF (basically the british Misfits; it's SovietWomble, Cyanide, Phoenix, etc). Summoning Salt and Nerd City make some of the best content on the platform, but the videos are generally rather long, so they're not for everyone. As for Minecraft, I've been watching less and less of it, but I still really enjoy DoomedCow and TheBestGinger13's UHC videos.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I gotta say Technoblade and Ph1LzA for minecraft videos. Ryukahr, LilKribs, and Alpharad Mario maker 1 and 2 videos. Then Clint Stevens for mario Nintendo 64 videos or connect four lol :p
omg technoblade never dies
Definately technoblade favourite minecraft youtuber. He is so sarcastic.
Youtuber in general, probably Emma Chamberlain or Kennedy Walsh.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
*cries* Some Youtuber that no one has probably heard of... and I don't rlly know if I should mentioned cuz then ya'll might make fun of me. Tho on a more serious note, Technoblade is pretty cool... I watched this other Youtuber, Hannahpeyton who actually did a collab thingy with techno! AND I watched a Youtuber named Linehead, he's pretty cool... made funny staff videos. We would talk on discord, and he helped me a bit with my hw or any questions I had in general... I would say he's a friend. Sadly, he doesn't rlly make videos anymore bcuz he wanted to focus on real life things and he also felt like there wasn't rlly anything to make videos on. I didn't even rlly watch him bcuz of his rank, I watched him bcuz he was funny and a good storyteller...

So in general, I like youtubers who are good storytellers and are passionate about what they do. Most likely a topic I'm interested in such as drawing or video games, BUT NOT FORTNITE FOR GODS SAKE! I don't rlly watch a lot of MC related content as much- I watch more animation thingies... bcuz I kinda got bored of MC content.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
*cries* Some Youtuber that no one has probably heard of... and I don't rlly know if I should mentioned cuz then ya'll might make fun of me. Tho on a more serious note, Technoblade is pretty cool... I watched this other Youtuber, Hannahpeyton who actually did a collab thingy with techno! AND I watched a Youtuber named Linehead, he's pretty cool... made funny staff videos. We would talk on discord, and he helped me a bit with my hw or any questions I had in general... I would say he's a friend. Sadly, he doesn't rlly make videos anymore bcuz he wanted to focus on real life things and he also felt like there wasn't rlly anything to make videos on. I didn't even rlly watch him bcuz of his rank, I watched him bcuz he was funny and a good storyteller...
Hanna! Soo nice. Got her ‘autograph’ on a server one time when she was streaming.
‘autograph’ meaning an autograph plugin where you can get players to sign books.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hanna! Soo nice. Got her ‘autograph’ on a server one time when she was streaming.
‘autograph’ meaning an autograph plugin where you can get players to sign books.
;O so you've actually played on the same server as her before?! You know how big that is... I haven't played with a youtuber in a long time... long before I came to manacube. I think when I still had staff rank somewhere :/ who knows. I been staff a lot of places

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
;O so you've actually played on the same server as her before?! You know how big that is... I haven't played with a youtuber in a long time... long before I came to manacube. I think when I still had staff rank somewhere :/ who knows. I been staff a lot of places
She was really nice :D It was a stream so there were multiple people there too. She included everyone and made the time to give everyone an autograph. I’m sure the stream is still out there! My ign was FeaturingAnxiety back then.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
She was really nice :D It was a stream so there were multiple people there too. She included everyone and made the time to give everyone an autograph. I’m sure the stream is still out there! My ign was FeaturingAnxiety back then.
Fun! I'll have to check it out later. Honestly, I think some of her community dislikes me because I kept comparing her to Linehead ;O and no one even knew who Linehead was xD
Except their channels basically had similar content... staff videos. And on the exact same server. What's are the chances? Perhaps the staff aren't as connected there as they are here? This is why a small community is good... cuz everyone knows each other, sorta... I mean, I know most of the staff, at least... all the names (I think) except ppl keep resigning which makes it hard to know everyone...