Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I love you guys so much... I wish things could be different, tell me this is just a dream... because nothing is as it seems.

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
Don't Leave! You will be missed by many.

Nbh;)

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
I've never meeted you on Manacube, but you think your a good person. Get some time and think about your past and try to repair it.
It's so sad to see people quit :(

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Coming from a former perm-muted player, I waited a year before appealing. Maybe you should just take a break and don't permanently quit?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Coming from a former perm-muted player, I waited a year before appealing. Maybe you should just take a break and don't permanently quit?
I thought about that, but like what am I supposed to do? Play another server? nah, they're all trash. Been there done that. Looked at other servers and they were hella toxic.

Pipicz06

ELITE
Pipicz06
Pipicz06
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
I really didn't want to make this forum post, but I feel like I don't have a choice... I have come to the understanding that several of you hate me, and... I guess that's okay, I realize I've been super rude and toxic... and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I know I preach to be nice, but I'm the biggest hypocrite you'll ever meet, I'm NOT a nice person, and I don't deserve to live. I was naive enough to believe I could ever get unmuted, or get anywhere in this community. Truly, I don't have anything left here, and... I wish I could of seen it sooner, so then we wouldn't have to go through this. I'm very sorry, I know I have failed you all... I really did try to be better, and I failed. I failed every single one of you.. but, after today... you won't have to listen to my annoying dumb rants, you can just forget I existed... I know I'm always just gonna fail, so I'm ending it right here right now. I guess this is goodbye... again, I'm truly sorry.
Lots of Love,
Stormy aka Echo <3
Dont leave <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I thought about that, but like what am I supposed to do? Play another server? nah, they're all trash. Been there done that. Looked at other servers and they were hella toxic.
Then take a break from Minecraft. I know we're all in isolation, but there are still other things to do. I understand if there isn't much outside of the computer. There are lots of great games that you could try. Browse around Steam for a while, I'm sure you'd find something.

Stormy, I've known you for a while although we've never really spoken properly or become friends. It can be easy to get caught up in feelings (which is fine, don't get me wrong) and want to act on that, but making a dramatic forum post saying that you're leaving forever is not really a good way to deal with that, and it's hardly ever true. I don't think this will be the last we see of you (Manacube has a funny way of bringing people back. I guess it has something to do with realizing that all your old friends are still here), and frankly, you've made similar forum posts in the past.

I think one of the last times you appealed, I was still staff. This would've been back in June or July, I guess. I don't think any of us really knew what the best thing to do with your appeal was, and there was a lot of deliberation. We weren't sure whether you should have another chance. Personally, I think everyone deserves another chance, no matter how many "chances" they've been given. Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what my point is here, but remember that there are people that care about you and many of us want to know that you're happy and that you're able to enjoy Manacube because it's true: there are no other servers that have the community and family that Manacube does.

I hope that you are able to find ways to pass the time as you take a well-needed and well-deserved break from the server. I hope you return feeling refreshed and able to make changes - and create change - that staff and the community know you're capable of.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think that taking a break might be best for you. Sometimes it's really hard to learn from mistakes if you keep them close to your heart. This goes for a lot of things, I know that sometimes I have to remove myself from certain people or situations and step back to really evaluate. Then it's a lot easier to say, "oh...that wasn't good of me in the moment."
I think if you can step back, reassess, remember what you learned from that assessment, THEN reappeal, you'll be a lot closer to being unmuted. Everyone can make mistakes, but not everyone can summon the strength to learn from them. I think that's what you need to do!
It's all about perspective, and right now you're still in the heat of the moment by playing. Take a step back! Have some tea, relax, think about times that you can learn and move forward from.
I say it all the time to people and, as cheesy as it sounds, failure propels us forward into the future. Grow from your weaknesses :)

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
Tell me, if this is not the end... then give me another chance to prove myself, that's all I want in this life, I don't care about anything else, I just want to make you guys happy. And I know I want to be a better person, because people like it when I'm nice I guess... I don't know, people have said I'm rude or toxic, but I don't want to be that way. If only you'll give me more chances to show you who I am because I'm not that rude person.

I'll try to not give up... not until I've shown the world who I am. I won't stop until I prove things aren't how they used to be. I said I wouldn't let the community down, and I mean it. I'll do anything to push through it, the anger is overwhelming but my need to be accepted is stronger so... I have to let that push me forward. I've spent far too long letting my emotions control me it's about time I took the wheel because I'm tired of people hating on me.

I don't want much, I just want you to have more patience... because god changing how I am isn't easy, and I need more time.
Hey, even though I dont know you personally. Just by reading this I feel like you could really improve and I want to help you on that way. you talk about having anger, and I would legit start with either anger managment or some sort of sport, with combat sport being the best. Anyways I wish you all the best in the future. And hope to chat with you on the manacube network, if you get unmuted :)

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I really didn't want to make this forum post, but I feel like I don't have a choice... I have come to the understanding that several of you hate me, and... I guess that's okay, I realize I've been super rude and toxic... and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I know I preach to be nice, but I'm the biggest hypocrite you'll ever meet, I'm NOT a nice person, and I don't deserve to live. I was naive enough to believe I could ever get unmuted, or get anywhere in this community. Truly, I don't have anything left here, and... I wish I could of seen it sooner, so then we wouldn't have to go through this. I'm very sorry, I know I have failed you all... I really did try to be better, and I failed. I failed every single one of you.. but, after today... you won't have to listen to my annoying dumb rants, you can just forget I existed... I know I'm always just gonna fail, so I'm ending it right here right now. I guess this is goodbye... again, I'm truly sorry.
Lots of Love,
Stormy aka Echo <3
Hey even if we just talked for a several days. I can tell you have a lot of room to be a much better person. Looking at your post, I think its best for you to take some time off the game. Remember all of the insults your saying right now won't matter next week, the month after, or in the coming years. it's all a game and all of us are here to have fun. Finding who you are in the world is very important and I think we can all take something for your post as a sign of all of us striving to be our best. You are a great person, I know deep inside some where, your kind, witty, and intelligent personality will come out. Trust me I would know for the real life experiences, I am not in anyway perfect but I can tell you that you are a very unique and wonderful person to be around. You make me laugh and sometimes cry of joy. I am not saying this just to motivate you, I am saying this because that is what you really are and what I really think of you. I hope you find the time to find yourself and come back as a strong and confident person. I am always here to talk if you need someone.

Good luck,
~ Mushey

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I think that taking a break might be best for you. Sometimes it's really hard to learn from mistakes if you keep them close to your heart. This goes for a lot of things, I know that sometimes I have to remove myself from certain people or situations and step back to really evaluate. Then it's a lot easier to say, "oh...that wasn't good of me in the moment."
I think if you can step back, reassess, remember what you learned from that assessment, THEN reappeal, you'll be a lot closer to being unmuted. Everyone can make mistakes, but not everyone can summon the strength to learn from them. I think that's what you need to do!
It's all about perspective, and right now you're still in the heat of the moment by playing. Take a step back! Have some tea, relax, think about times that you can learn and move forward from.
I say it all the time to people and, as cheesy as it sounds, failure propels us forward into the future. Grow from your weaknesses :)
I can take a break from Manacube, but eventually I'll return... and when that day comes, surely I'll appeal... but what will I say? Words never come so easily, I always stress about what I'm gonna say. Of course you have to be honest, but I don't want to repeat myself either..

And to all the wonderful players who've responded, I can't thank you enough... I don't know what was going through my head when I created this post, but I know in my heart that I'm not leaving forever. I think we all knew that... I've seen lots of people come and go- the only people who leave for good are the ones who never liked it here anyways... at least from my experience.

I'll try to work harder to become a better person, and I know I've hurt a lot of people in the past... I know I'll probably hurt more people in the future- and to that, I'm truly sorry.. because none of us want to be the person who hurts others.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Then take a break from Minecraft. I know we're all in isolation, but there are still other things to do. I understand if there isn't much outside of the computer. There are lots of great games that you could try. Browse around Steam for a while, I'm sure you'd find something.

Stormy, I've known you for a while although we've never really spoken properly or become friends. It can be easy to get caught up in feelings (which is fine, don't get me wrong) and want to act on that, but making a dramatic forum post saying that you're leaving forever is not really a good way to deal with that, and it's hardly ever true. I don't think this will be the last we see of you (Manacube has a funny way of bringing people back. I guess it has something to do with realizing that all your old friends are still here), and frankly, you've made similar forum posts in the past.

I think one of the last times you appealed, I was still staff. This would've been back in June or July, I guess. I don't think any of us really knew what the best thing to do with your appeal was, and there was a lot of deliberation. We weren't sure whether you should have another chance. Personally, I think everyone deserves another chance, no matter how many "chances" they've been given. Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what my point is here, but remember that there are people that care about you and many of us want to know that you're happy and that you're able to enjoy Manacube because it's true: there are no other servers that have the community and family that Manacube does.

I hope that you are able to find ways to pass the time as you take a well-needed and well-deserved break from the server. I hope you return feeling refreshed and able to make changes - and create change - that staff and the community know you're capable of.
I truly appreciate this Tass... honestly I don't even remember when we first started talking- but I hope we can continue talking in the future. I remembered when I said I've tried other MC servers and they all suck, there is one that I enjoy outside of Manacube... maybe I'll try to spend more time there instead of Manacube? I'm pretty popular there, I think they want me to stay... I mean, no one wants to see a player leave- but... I think I could really learn a lot if I dedicated more time there. Plus, I've never been punished there... kinda strange ngl. (Ironically, it's a warrior cats RP server... I just remembered talking about warrior cats on the discord xD)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also wanted to make an additional note, if you guys want to talk to me pls add me on discord (StormySkiesYT #5681).
I will be trying to avoid going in game and looking at the discord. However, I will be keeping an eye on any important updates or announcements.

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
hey, don't talk to yourself like that