Why teaming should be banned on kitpvp.

Ratings
Hi, today Im going to be talking about why teaming shouldn't be allowed on kitpvp. A day ago I saw a team of 2 full irons just sitting there and killing legit everyone, It was pretty annoying because I wanted to 1v1 my friend but we both kept on getting killed by the same people no matter where we went. If you guys dont ban teaming, please make a limit! Thanks

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
I kind of disagree with this post. I think teaming should be allowed because If you and your friend want to pvp other people or help your friend kill someone then they should be allowed to. Also for your problem of dueling your friend. I believe that they are releasing duels in the near future, and there are a couple hiding spots in the map or places of the map people do not go to.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
There is a limit on teaming in kitpvp, it is 5 I believe. If you see more than 5, /helpop and ask for staff to assist breaking up the group.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Like Wizful has said, there is, in fact, a limit to teaming, that being a maximum of about 5 players. Although it's not necessarily a rule (on KitPvP) in which players can be punished for, PvP staff members are more than willing to help you break up the group of teamers. :)

Yes, it's understood that teaming can get frustrating, especially when trying to do something like 1v1 another player. If you wish to 1v1 another player without interruption, nothing is stopping you from going to an isolated part of the map or even a different server if it comes to that. As said above, duel arenas should be released soon. Unfortunately, no one has an exact date as of yet.

If you are completely against teaming, we do have a Barebones server where teaming is a punishable offense.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you do not like teaming, and OP armour there is a simple solution. Barebones

Barebones was designed for players who complained and is a fair server in which teaming is punishable by first a warning and then a ban and where everyone has the same armour throughout.

Removing teaming on kitpvp would just be turning it into barebones. It's nice to have variety and teaming can be a lot of fun at times.