why there are rules

Ratings
Okay your probably like um stop what your doing you cant impersonate staff. Well let me stop you there im not impersonating staff,I was looking through general discussion and helping some people out and i saw majority of them were about rule breaking and how its the staffs fault or someone else's. But the truth is its no ones but yourself here's a true story about me.
My Name was Omeganess16 I played on another server i still do but this is what happened so after 2 yrs of playing this guy comes on and we become real good friends and then i was talking about another server i go on saying its really cool server so, he asked me what the server name was and the ip well i made a grave mistake i told him about the server ip and i got banned forever until the next day i emailed the staff saying it wasnt the boys fault for asking i was the one who said the ip so dont ban him for that i'll take the ban. So a year later i rewrite a ban appeal and they unbanned me saying i server my time long enough.So im saying is that you cant blame someone or staff for something that you did, take the consequences and dont make a big deal out of it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484085958][/DOUBLEPOST]Its very true story.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484086082][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S The boy did get unbanned before