WHY??

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
recently the MVP rank has been releases. This is all fun and games, until you see what they get.
Remember minevast (xDacon) claimed that the only reason the ranks VIP/VIP+ could get kits was because of eula.

All I want to know is why does MVP get kits way to overpowered? Surely they other donator ranks should get a kit too, as otherwise this server is going against the eula agreement?

I am just asking, does MVP rank go before eula, and other players with lower rank, because it is beginning to become a but over balanced ( Ranks wise ).

I know everyone one who had a Rank before all this VIP/VIP+/MVP would want a upgrade for their current rank, due to the fact that we paid good money for what we thought was a good deal, and recently we have got nowhere near what we originally paid for.

I am not trying to cause World war three, i just want to know the reasons behind MVP getting Kits on all the servers necessary, and the VIP's and VIP+'s are getting nothing apart from some cosmetics and a few lowscale commands.

-Omnii

( I still love this server anyway, just think it is becoming a bit unfair )

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Imma bump this post cause I kinda agree