Not open for further replies.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Username: BryceBAM

Difficulty: Hard

Jumps: 70

About the map: This is my eighth parkour map made for this server. I've always tried to give it my all with these maps, and I don't believe this one is an exception. The map is inspired by this screenshot from the popular parkour game, Mirror's Edge: http://goo.gl/cbupeZ. Of my maps, I'd only put this one second to my New York Public Library map. It took much time and a ton of thinking, especially because this is the only time that I put the parkour before the aesthetics. In every other map, I've made the build then made the parkour fit the build. This time, I did it the other way around. Because of this, the parkour seems very natural in the way that much of it blends in with the build. You actually read all this? Swag. I hope you enjoy the map!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey BryceBAM,
I am glad to inform you that I am going to accept your course, because it looks very well built, very unique and complexe jumps and it fits very well into parkour. We changed it to Expert , since a lot of jumps are harder, than difficulty Hard
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more of yours in the future :D

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.