Rejected Wither Creeper (Easy map submission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately, there are already many Minecraft mob-themed maps. Building something original is crucial to being accepted, so make sure your map hasn't been done before!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello FusionGh0st_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are many minecraft/minecraft mob related maps. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original, however the idea of combining two mobs in this way is creative.
The build isn't great, it is accurate to the theme, but it is quite plain and blocky, I understand it's hard to add much shaping considering it is a minecraft mob, but it would be great if you could add some more shaping and detail to the build.
The parkour is very repetitive, as they're mainly normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
There were some floating jumps, but you did implement the parkour into the build quite well, which is good.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.