VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
sweet :)

Ratings
That looks sooooo cool! I rlly hope it gets accepted!!! And if it does i can't wait to do it!

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
That looks sooooo cool! I rlly hope it gets accepted!!! And if it does i can't wait to do it!
Hey EAAgatha, just a heads up. When map judges are looking to judge a map they look at the oldest submissions. Commenting on a map that was submitted a while ago (a week and a half in this case) pushes the map to the top and causes it to have to wait much longer to get judged. Just be wary about when a map was submitted when looking to make a comment! Have a good one

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello imgoatedboi,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around dragons (DragonBattle, Dragon, HeavenVSHell). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The dragon and platform are ok, I suggest enlarging both to perhaps create a much larger platform so that the dragon could also be larger with more detail.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of an expert map, so good job on that! You parkour was very repetitive through. You have some variance of blocks but most of the variance was the same type of jumps making a not so enjoyable route. I also suggest adding creating more directional signs to lessen confusion on your map.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#3703
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.