xAuereole's "Introduction"

Ratings
Hello, everyone!
I purposely made this page to hurt your eyes!
I have had many old IGNs including anything with Flutter or Ody/Odyssey in them, and iiShuii being the ones I was on here most with.
I like the creative and parkour servers. I currently have grade C and am aiming for grade C+/B on my next plot.
I don't know what else to put here.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome xAuereole to the community! I'm currently a C on creative too! Im going for a B, but the task is proving harder for than I thought. You could say I lack moviation to build sometimes, but I hope your build goes well! Goodluck on your next plot! If You have any questions feel free to message me. Cya around the server!~

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, xAuereole!
That text did indeed hurt my eyes a little bit xD. My builds are horrific, and should never be seen. I also hope you'll be able to reach your goal on creative! I'm mainly on the parkour server, and I hope to see you around! ^_^

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the community, xAuereole! To start off, you didn't hurt my eyes. :p I'm mainly a Survival guy, as said by my staff position, but I try to play on other servers the best I can, when I'm not being survival-y. (Yes, I know that I don't make sense at times. XD) I wish you luck on getting that C+/B on Creative! If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any other staff member by either on the Forums, Discord, or in-game! I hope to see you around the server! ;)

(By the way, I gave you a cookie. :D:eek:)

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Welcome to the Manacube community! It's awesome to see another new player joining the community. I'm not much of a builder, or a creative fan, and would probably have a worse grade than you. Those colors are great by the way; using bright colors to annoy people is one of my favorite pastimes. If you need any help, feel free to message me in-game or PM me on the forums! I hope you have a good time here :)