xDacon, hoppers.

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
Why do we ONLY have to purchase hoppers from /shop, they cost 30k and im not spending 480k on 16 hoppers, why cant u let us craft hoppers? Let us craft hoppers please.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
It's because hoppers are to op. They are extremely useful and very op when it comes to making top notch grinders. They are expensive, simply because of how op they are. That's also why they are only purchasable.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
It's because hoppers are to op. They are extremely useful and very op when it comes to making top notch grinders. They are expensive, simply because of how op they are. That's also why they are only purchasable.
I cant say it better. They are too OP if they were 100$ people will be too OP and could get money very fast,

MelonHub

Donator
Ratings
43 7
It is also meant to be a rare item, and offers trading benefits to others on the Survival Server.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Hoppers have been decreasing value for a while now and you can get them for around 5k now, and being able to craft hoppers would change the survival economy so much and would not be fair to players that have bought them in the past.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Survival
[DOUBLEPOST=1469668974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do the owner want in game cash? He can set his own money to milliontrillion dollars using command.
How do you THINK I will know that? Thats not the point. the point is that it will be TOO OP. ...

Ratings
BuilderBoy2701,

They are bought so much that I wouldn't be fair to make them craftable now because the people who bought them with ingame money would be mad that they could've just waited for them to be craftable since they are so useful.

mateias

Donator
Ratings
If you could craft hoppers, it would not be a rarity anymore. A hopper is a very useful tool in Survival and even if the price is high, in the end if you are making a grinder, you will probably get more money out of it.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Survival
[DOUBLEPOST=1469668974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do the owner want in game cash? He can set his own money to milliontrillion dollars using command.
I know this thread is getting a bit old but remember builder, the money isn't going straight to him. It isn't going to anywhere. In game money doesn't transfer to any player unless its on /auction {or /ah for other servers}​

Ratings
6 1
There are reasons behind everything that any owner does for their server. Trust me it is to only better improve the server, not saying i'm a fan but you have to look in their perspective.