ELITE
Ratings
255 2
GamersDecision
YakkoWarner
/plot home GamersDecision
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 73
Checkpoints: 4 (One can be taken twice usefully.)

This is Yakko Warner from Animaniacs.
Thanks to Presidenten for helping me flip the build! The parkour is short for an Expert and I had trouble getting it even this long so if the messiness and jump count is a problem I can cramp it down to a hard and change the parkour.

Attachments

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey GamersDecision, here is my critique of your map! (please note that I am a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision)

For the build, it's okay. It could be less flat, but you have quite a few cute little details in here like the white glint on his red nose and the white heads for fingers which capture his image. For a cartoon character build, I think this one is a-okay! Theme is original as there are no YakkoWarner maps. To my knowledge I don't believe there are any Animaniacs maps aswell. The parkour is well varied and fits the difficulty but I wish it was planned a little better. The route you took for your jumps has allowed a few exploits to slip by. This isn't the worst thing and the other good attributes make up for it. Overall I think this is a solid map.

I've seen far worse maps so I must give this a +1. Good job GamersDecision!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks for the critique casey! It is much appreciated. If you at some point have time I would like to see where these exploits are so I could patch them. If the route turns out to be a big problem I can turn the difficulty down to a hard and plan a better route.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being rejected, but hear me out! The build looks nice. The head could be less flat and could capture the cartoon aspect better. If you could improve upon that, it'd be great! The parkour is quite hard and unfun for an expert. It's also quite short. I want you to HEAVILY nerf the parkour and make it more fun. Then, make the course a hard course instead of expert. You could even shorten the course by a few jumps because the end is quite confusing and easily exploitable. Basically, just "cartoonify" the build more and fix the parkour. Once you've done that, feel free to resubmit!

Thank you for submitting this map! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.