Resubmission
Map Makers: echograssi, theonetenorsax
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 33~
/p home echograssi

*We went back and added some more
2020-05-10_02.00.50.png
2020-05-10_02.01.20.png
interesting jumps, made sure every jump was possible to be done, and added a "ripped off brim" to the front, along with a bigger Yankees symbol as decoration on the inside of the hat :)

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
I'm unsure why the pictures cut through the text, I'm sorry

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: So from the experience on your last Yankee map it's certainly been updated and looks overall a little better, the theme is still quite original so that's good, for the detail, I did see you added some but it's still pretty plain on the Yankee, I did mention last time that you should add some stuff around the Yankee and not just the 'Yankee' by itself as I feel it's a little simple for a parkour submission, just my opinion.

Parkour difficulty/variety: You did add some parkour variety from last time so that's great to see but it's still a bit simple, your parkour seems like it's in sections and doesn't really feel 'natural' if you get what I mean. I still recommend adding more variety in the parkour jumps, for example, head jumps, head hitter, chest jumps, flower pot jumps, etc.

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: So from the experience on your last Yankee map it's certainly been updated and looks overall a little better, the theme is still quite original so that's good, for the detail, I did see you added some but it's still pretty plain on the Yankee, I did mention last time that you should add some stuff around the Yankee and not just the 'Yankee' by itself as I feel it's a little simple for a parkour submission, just my opinion.

Parkour difficulty/variety: You did add some parkour variety from last time so that's great to see but it's still a bit simple, your parkour seems like it's in sections and doesn't really feel 'natural' if you get what I mean. I still recommend adding more variety in the parkour jumps, for example, head jumps, head hitter, chest jumps, flower pot jumps, etc.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm unsure what else I could put around the Yankee though.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello echograssi and theonetenorsax,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we certainly don't have any maps with this theme, so well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of block variety within the build itself.
The parkour is the main concern. It is floating quite a bit throughout, but particularly in the beginning (meaning it is not attached to the build) which makes it look quite messy, so I recommend incorporating it with the actual build more. There is some variety throughout, but it gets quite repetitive in certain sections, so try to add more jump variety throughout the entire course. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps do fit the easy difficulty, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.