ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDestroyer7234 and Inktest
Map Name: Yellow
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 5
Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: 81 w/ 6 checkpoints

The character we made is named Yellow from Angry Birds. We know that there's already an Angry Birds based map, but me and ink decided to make it anyway because ours looks significantly different from the older one. We hope you like our map! Any feedback is always nice :D
(and sry for bad ss)

Attachments

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hey Des and Ink! Super glad to see another map from you both, so here are my thoughts on Yellow!

THEME: As you've said, there is an Angry Birds map already but this is specific and different enough to make it reasonably unique. Nicely done!
BUILD: I think the build was done really well. The bird looks super similar to the actual one and the slingshot is made super well! The parkour also flows nicely in and out of it and it really makes the build even better!
PARKOUR: I think the parkour might start a bit easy, but really picks up. Personally, I think the majority of the jumps are more hard level but there's enough difficulty in it to make it really fit into the expert difficulty. Good job!

Overall, I think this map is very well executed and works super well, so it's a +1 from me. Good luck in both of your further submissions!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Des and Ink,

I am letting you know that your map is being flagged as Ongoing. This tag (which is new at this time, yes) means that your map has gone through a primary evaluation by a map judge, and will now be discussed among the other judges. Please be patient with us during this process, as it may take a few days before you hear a final decision on your map!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. The thread will also be locked.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Des and Ink,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! While the theme is not original because an Angry Birds map already exists, the way the theme is executed is with a lot more detail that this can be overlooked. The build is great, it is accurate to the theme, and is well done overall. Not much else to say about it!

The parkour was mixed and varied and fit the difficulty for the most part, but I did have to make some small revisions for clarity and I added a ladder on the inside of the slingshot so it is semi fail safe (as the second true CP is pretty far away). If you want me to go over these changes for you in game, just let me know. Otherwise the parkour was great, not much else to say!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.