Rejected Yellow & Purple / Easy Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Uploading the file of the screenie is the way to go.i have to-1 this map tho. The building theme pk. all bad

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
its my 1st map. help me improve??
If it’s your first map you should really learn to improve yourself. I recommend going onto creative to practice building or try building more parkour maps because you simply cannot ask players to help you improve just because they gave you a negative review.

If it’s your first map you should really learn to improve yourself. I recommend going onto creative to practice building or try building more parkour maps because you simply cannot ask players to help you improve just because they gave you a negative review.
well i just dont understand how somebody can say "all bad". what kind of feedback is that. id appreciate what makes my map so bad so i can improve in the future. is it too easy, too hard, to short, too long, too boring etc. thanks !!

Last edited:

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
well i just dont understand how somebody can say "all bad". what kind of feedback is that. id appreciate what makes my map so bad so i can improve in the future. is it too easy, too hard, to short, too long, too boring etc. thanks !!
Right ok then, I will tell you how your map is "all bad", hopefully this should clear a few things up. First of all, your block choice is horrific, who the heck makes a map out of just yellow wool, pink wool, and obsidian? Moreover, the theme is unoriginal, as there are lots of "colour" themed maps, and even so, the build of this map is appalling. Furthermore, no effort has been gone into this, and overall the map is just very unnattractive and in addition to this, there is no jump variety. -1

Good luck,
Allie

Right ok then, I will tell you how your map is "all bad", hopefully this should clear a few things up. First of all, your block choice is horrific, who the heck makes a map out of just yellow wool, pink wool, and obsidian? Moreover, the theme is unoriginal, as there are lots of "colour" themed maps, and even so, the build of this map is appalling. Furthermore, no effort has been gone into this, and overall the map is just very unnattractive and in addition to this, there is no jump variety. -1

Good luck,
Allie
fair enough, thanks for the feedback and i will take this into consideration when creating another map! Thanks so much for the review

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi bigfatpoo/farted_lol/a_weird_man,

Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.

The theme is not good, it's still """"original"""", but it's not interesting at all. The build is also not good, the block choice is bad like said before, making your map not attractive, also all those random build/blocks makes your map messy. The parkour is not interesting too, it's really repetitive, and way too hard and long for an easy (Maybe an expert then ?), it's also a bit confusing.
However, the theme is "original".

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.