Yes, I'm complaining about gift of the gods

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
In Aether Olympus season 2, I mined about 6.8 million blocks and got about 680 gift of the gods (gotg). Got 1 ig spawner.
In Aether Oympus season 3, I mined about 8.4 million blocks and got about 840 gotg. Got 0 ig spawners.
In Atlas Olympus season 3, I've so far mined 9.9 million blocks and gotten 990 gotg. Got 1 ig spawner.

get it? cause you get 1 gotg for every 10k block! Good, you got it! continue reading.

btw, don't make fun of me, I have nothing better to do-

Anyways, I refuse to believe the rarity of certain items is right. Out of ALL 2510, I've got 2 single ig spawners.
As listed on the crate, there is a 5% chance of getting one of the following
-an iron golem spawner
-a villager spawner
-48 dragon fruit
-20,000 mana
so this should really mean a 1.2% chance of getting an ig. So I should have gotten at least 30

For the past few months on Atlas, I've been saving my gotg. I saved 12 stacks + 3 (771) to open at once. This is saving from 7,710,000 blocks.
Out of these crates, I got didn't receive more than 800k mana. Got 20 stacks of dragon fruit. 39 success dust. 6 villagers. and some money. (I'm not going to mention how useless the little money I got was, but it didn't help with even 2% of my ascension cost)

mining 10k block takes about 18-20 minutes. do the math, and mining 7.71m blocks takes 257 hours. waste of time? yes, absolutely. I would have expected that for each 18-20 minute session you do, that you'd receive something worth the time.
In 257 hours, you can set up 10 accounts with mana kingdoms and make yourself 2.4 million mana!!!! More than 3x what the gift of the gods gives!
I don't know about you, but I cant stand using even 32 dragon fruit. Your inventory doesn't auto sell, so you need to do that manually and it triggers me. How on God's Earth do you expect someone to use 20 STACKS of df??
What the hell you want me to do with 39 success dust? snort them and mine 257 more hours? None of them are even above 70%!! AND I got 6 1%'s and 4 2%'s.
I CALL BULL!
I already had 4 villager spawners. Now I have 10. Are you expecting me to spawn an army of 30 villagers that don't move and didn't go to trading school so I can use them as archery training for the 50 arrows I need to shoot for the achievement for Zeus rebirth?
I have questions people! I need answers!

Now I go open my 10 and a half stacks of vote crates >:{

*This is joke*
Although I do wish the rewards from gotg were much better, I don't really care that much. Just thought my luck with them was funny and wanted to let you know.

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Yeah you shouldn't get a Legendary every time you open one.
I'm confused :eek:
I've opened like 400-500 loot boxes and not a single legendary genji skin, only one legendary for mercy, etc. Mostly just duplicate sprays at this point

Pivuz

ELITE
Sexista
Sexista
ELITE
Ratings
i opened 64 earlier and got 60k mana and a bunch of dragon fruits i completly agree with you ssm let's hope in the new season they actually take that into consideration

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Yes, I'm complaining about the 12 stacks of vote crates I opened. (4 months worth of saving)
https://prnt.sc/w2v7un
Yes I'm complaining about the 74 counts of 1k exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 70 counts of 500 exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 63 counts of 2k exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 6 stacks + 25 dragon fruit

sometimes, if you're lucky, you can get 2x the rewards! das aboot 10% chance of happen
but don't let that fool you, you will still never get something good ;D
max money you can get from one crate is 100k$, so 200k$ if you're lucky. times 6 votes in a day, you can make 1.2m$ from voting!
max mana you can get from one crate is 4k, so 8k if you're lucky. times 6 votes in a day, 24k mana from voting!
but I never received double rewards with the same value
OR you can mine in titan for 60 seconds with trench and get 3m$ and 1.5k mana

smbfurljhmh (shaking my big fat ugly round liquid jello head my head)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I see this thread has resurfaced! As well as some new thoughts on Gift of the gods and the Vote Rewards. After reading over this thread I am very interested in how others luck has been regarding these things. I know voting rewards are meant to mainly help newer players or early season situations but I can see the frustration. I am going to ask other seasoned Olympus Players what their experience with Gift of the Gods is.

With anything that is based on percent you could just have horrible luck but if it a huge issue affecting many if not most players some investigating might need to be done. Thank you for brining this to my attention SSM and others!

best, kayla

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
w
Yes, I'm complaining about the 12 stacks of vote crates I opened. (4 months worth of saving)
https://prnt.sc/w2v7un
Yes I'm complaining about the 74 counts of 1k exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 70 counts of 500 exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 63 counts of 2k exp bottles that don't work
Yes I'm complaining about the 6 stacks + 25 dragon fruit

sometimes, if you're lucky, you can get 2x the rewards! das aboot 10% chance of happen
but don't let that fool you, you will still never get something good ;D
max money you can get from one crate is 100k$, so 200k$ if you're lucky. times 6 votes in a day, you can make 1.2m$ from voting!
max mana you can get from one crate is 4k, so 8k if you're lucky. times 6 votes in a day, 24k mana from voting!
but I never received double rewards with the same value
OR you can mine in titan for 60 seconds with trench and get 3m$ and 1.5k mana

smbfurljhmh (shaking my big fat ugly round liquid jello head my head)
woah but thats 24 minutes of my time tho :eek: