Rejected YourFamilyFarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hi ! I'm hoping to this map approved for placement in the parkour server! It's my first actual parkour map, so if it's not up to your standards I understand <3. And please, give feedback on what you think !

Username : DontRunAway
Photos : Attached, some are low quality as they needed to be small so that they'd fit with the websites max file size.
Plot ID : 13;-13
Difficulty : Most likely medium, though the endpoint is in green wool because originally it was easier than it is now.
Number Of Jumps : Approx. 70

Attachments

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
I have checked it over I would give it a 1+
I personally find the build appealing. The jumps are pretty good. But as you said up there the finishing point is green but its medium. I just recommend changing the wool to yellow. Also, the fences on the windmill with the red stone torches are bit confusing with the fence parkour that's already there. That's about all I got. Hope it gets accepted. <3

Ratings
I have checked it over I would give it a 1+
I personally find the build appealing. The jumps are pretty good. But as you said up there the finishing point is green but its medium. I just recommend changing the wool to yellow. Also, the fences on the windmill with the red stone torches are bit confusing with the fence parkour that's already there. That's about all I got. Hope it gets accepted. <3
Thanks ! I don't know why I didn't take the time to change the wool tbh -w-". As for the fences i'll probably change those to something else. Ty for the input <3

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
This map is truly beautiful and makes me want to build something like this lol. The jumps are fun and has a story line along the way which I find great. The only problem that I could have with this map is that at the start I was confused on where to go(Might be cause im blind). Overall, truly great map and would love to see this be added.

Ratings
This map is truly beautiful and makes me want to build something like this lol. The jumps are fun and has a story line along the way which I find great. The only problem that I could have with this map is that at the start I was confused on where to go(Might be cause im blind). Overall, truly great map and would love to see this be added.
Yeah- trying to have you jump across the bushes of previous islands was a bit experimental, but some others that tested it didn't seem to have an issue. Though, I'll make sure to put signs and such that'll hopefully clear stuff up! Ty for the input <3

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
Yeah- trying to have you jump across the bushes of previous islands was a bit experimental, but some others that tested it didn't seem to have an issue. Though, I'll make sure to put signs and such that'll hopefully clear stuff up! Ty for the input <3
Lol if I was the only one who had trouble, don't bother placing signs. But nice solution for anyone else who might have had problems with it

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
My family farm grows Garlic. I don’t see no garlic :mad:.

Nah but nice job and good luck.

+1

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Haii,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected for now.

I do see this map accepted after a few adjustments have been made. I do like the build, though the windmill could use some more detailing on the outside if possible. The jumps have a decent variety but the course is currently too long. Try to bring it down to about 50 since it does feel to long right now. Remember to always maintain balance between the difficulty of the jumps and the amount. Other than that, keep your jumps incorporated into the build and have as much variety as possible. Feel free to resubmit once you have worked on all of this.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.