TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
The recent update to the void on kitpvp has brought many problems and bugs:

1. The old void has never been a problem, the only thing I could see why it would be changed is the area that koth is in, so instead of staff moving koth away from the void, they made it so it is impossible to die in the void.

2. This void update brings bugs, such as it teleports you back to the block you were last standing on including blocks that are in duel arenas meaning you can get inside duel arenas while not even in a duel with another player (see first link).

3. Now it is easy to trap anyone by the void as long as you want showed in the second link.

4. The old void had offered a balance between single players and teams in kitpvp. it gave the opportunity for solo players to run and escape from a team vs 1 situation.
Now it is nearly impossible to survive against a team when you are solo because you cannot use chokepoints for escaping back to spawn, regardless of the gear you are using.

Kitpvp is no longer about how good you are or how good the gear you are using is, it is about how many players you can get to fight with you.

An alternative fix for people who are trying to capture koth being knocked into the void is for koth to be moved to a safer place on the map. such as in the middle of jungle, similar to the jungle koth of factions, or in the middle of Polis where the enderman currently is.

Ratings
14 2
+1 // I agree, I feel like it was better before this change, as you say, it allows someone to counter the current meta which is fighting in big teams. With the changes also bringing in bow boosting causing you to get combat tagged, there isn’t many ways from getting away from a team.

camon

ELITE
camon
camon
ELITE
Ratings
31 10
The recent update to the void on kitpvp has brought many problems and bugs:

1. The old void has never been a problem, the only thing I could see why it would be changed is the area that koth is in, so instead of staff moving koth away from the void, they made it so it is impossible to die in the void.

2. This void update brings bugs, such as it teleports you back to the block you were last standing on including blocks that are in duel arenas meaning you can get inside duel arenas while not even in a duel with another player (see first link).

3. Now it is easy to trap anyone by the void as long as you want showed in the second link.

4. The old void had offered a balance between single players and teams in kitpvp. it gave the opportunity for solo players to run and escape from a team vs 1 situation.
Now it is nearly impossible to survive against a team when you are solo because you cannot use chokepoints for escaping back to spawn, regardless of the gear you are using.

Kitpvp is no longer about how good you are or how good the gear you are using is, it is about how many players you can get to fight with you.

An alternative fix for people who are trying to capture koth being knocked into the void is for koth to be moved to a safer place on the map. such as in the middle of jungle, similar to the jungle koth of factions, or in the middle of Polis where the enderman currently is.

-1 its about being better at pvp you cant run away anymore

MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
This void update isnt going to be reverted. A void in kitpvp is one of the worst mistakes you can make. In my opinion teleporting to the last block you were at was their best option. Also there were plenty of problems with the void before. It took a large amount of the experience away from kitpvp, making it boring and unenjoyable. Also, them doing what they did isnt "unbalanced". Just because other people have teammates and you dont doesnt make it unbalanced, hate to break it to you. In response to the first clip, its common sense not to accept a duel when youre falling into the void, who the hell is gonna do that? In response to the second clip, thats just unfortunate, and they just pushed this update out; they can always make changes.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
This void update isnt going to be reverted. A void in kitpvp is one of the worst mistakes you can make. In my opinion teleporting to the last block you were at was their best option. Also there were plenty of problems with the void before. It took a large amount of the experience away from kitpvp, making it boring and unenjoyable. Also, them doing what they did isnt "unbalanced". Just because other people have teammates and you dont doesnt make it unbalanced, hate to break it to you. In response to the first clip, its common sense not to accept a duel when youre falling into the void, who the hell is gonna do that? In response to the second clip, thats just unfortunate, and they just pushed this update out; they can always make changes.
The final clip is exactly what will happen when one is hit into the void, its just an instant death almost. As you can not doing anything in the amount of time u are just hit back down.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
-1 This update has brought out the weak from the skilled. Weak players would camp the void allowing them to have an easy escape. A skilled player had to work on improving to be able to get away from such a thing like a 6 or 7v1. This update 100% improves the quality of life for team fights and other aspects. The void camping is easily avoidable by using pearls or not getting in that situation in the first place. You don’t like this update because it makes the game harder, also it takes away old “void camping” which your squad loves to do <3. “void camping” was op for many many reasons. It takes away from the experience of kitpvp. Now new players can’t just punch you to death in the void, they have to play the game and earn the items to fight you. This is a new update and as all updates do, they come with bugs and glitches. Taking out the void was smart and should not be reversed, it made kit pvp boring and useless to play knowing anyone can escape using the “void” as their only option. <3 -Tubby

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
The Bugs definitely need to get fixed so I'll be passing on this thread.
Kitpvp is no longer about how good you are or how good the gear you are using is, it is about how many players you can get to fight with you
However, this is how Kit has always been, can't see this changing anytime soon.

MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
The final clip is exactly what will happen when one is hit into the void, its just an instant death almost. As you can not doing anything in the amount of time u are just hit back down.
Like I said, I'm sure they can make positive changes. This update is MUCH better than a void that will kill you, and isn't going to be reverted.

MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
Im showing that because its a bug that comes with the new void update and can be abused to kill people who are fighting eachother in duels
I realize this now, you should probably report that to staff, but as I've already said, this void update is not going to be reverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.