Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
I believe there are certain chokepoints that need to be nerfed but the void should 100% kill anyone who falls into it.
Even if you take away the choke points, Lower skilled players that don’t have practice will run to the void for safety. Every other season has never had a “void” aspect and they have al been better then this one. <3 -Tubby

Ratings
8 2
+1 Agreed. The previous void would allow players to be able to compete and keep PvP fair.

If somebody solo wanted to play this game they would be able to use the void to defend themselves against a 4v1. With the new void, you can't beat anybody even with chokepoints. This means that if you're getting 4v1'ed, you can't win no matter how smart you play the map. Also, if you were to get knocked off, you can repeatedly keep teleporting to your last block and just wait until you can throw another ender pearl. This seems to be broken, in fact a terrible update for new players because they have no way of escaping situations.

Adding combat tags to bow boosting was a great update, but this is unplayable and more about how many players you can get to fight by your side instead of being able to escape situations as a solo player. If you're outnumbered, there is no way to win anymore.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
+1 Agreed. The previous void would allow players to be able to compete and keep PvP fair.

If somebody solo wanted to play this game they would be able to use the void to defend themselves against a 4v1. With the new void, you can't beat anybody even with chokepoints. This means that if you're getting 4v1'ed, you can't win no matter how smart you play the map. Also, if you were to get knocked off, you can repeatedly keep teleporting to your last block and just wait until you can throw another ender pearl. This seems to be broken, in fact a terrible update for new players because they have no way of escaping situations.

Adding combat tags to bow boosting was a great update, but this is unplayable and more about how many players you can get to fight by your side instead of being able to escape situations as a solo player. If you're outnumbered, there is no way to win anymore.
The void not being there adds a whole new skill level which new players will have to learn. If you dont want to get 4v1ed don’t put yourself in the position in the first place. And even if you are in that situation it is not “impossible” as you say, to get out.

In the past days that it has been out I’ve been easily able to escape a 3v1 and a 4v1. You just have to learn how to play your card right.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
The void not being there adds a whole new skill level which new players will have to learn. If you dont want to get 4v1ed don’t put yourself in the position in the first place. And even if you are in that situation it is not “impossible” as you say, to get out.

In the past days that it has been out I’ve been easily able to escape a 3v1 and a 4v1. You just have to learn how to play your card right.
It’s been out for one day, and literally no one has contested you the whole time. Lmao

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
tubby has been chased by 10+ people multiple times and has survived everytime so your reply is irrelevant
Same with your reply, at the very start of the post. Saying something without having read the actual post smh

Ratings
8 2

You're practically saying don't drop. Nobody wants to sit at spawn all day. The void should have never been changed, it wasn't a problem before and a good way to make teams pay for 3v1'ing.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
You're practically saying don't drop. Nobody wants to sit at spawn all day. The void should have never been changed, it wasn't a problem before and a good way to make teams pay for 3v1'ing.
Its the same way around if you were 3v1ing, we would apparently have no where to run and you would have an easy set. But that’s just not true, good players can get out of that situation with ease. I understand if you can’t relate.

Ratings
8 2
Its the same way around if you were 3v1ing, we would apparently have no where to run and you would have an easy set. But that’s just not true, good players can get out of that situation with ease. I understand if you can’t relate.
You're not considering the fact that new players join this server everyday and they're not experienced enough to pull off what you're trying to sell.

Explorerr

ELITE
Explorerr
Explorerr
ELITE
Ratings
12 5
+1, by removing the void you are just favoring the squad with the most numbers and making the server unplayable. I also have to mention that all the people saying -1 on this post are the people from the same squad

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Thank you for sharing your concerns. I am currently looking into them and will get back to you guys on this post with what we have done. Overall, the feedback from this new void change has been incredibly mixed so I am looking to find a middle ground.

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
I disagree with both the old and new voids. A voidless KitPVP would remove any ways of escaping combat via glitches, give players a reason to try to fight with someone in the arena (knowing they can't escape), and would stop running away from being the first priority. The removal of teams/clans is inevitable, even though it may seem frustrating to go up against. Although it is easier said than done, making the map closed off from the void would be the best option in my opinion.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
+1, by removing the void you are just favoring the squad with the most numbers and making the server unplayable. I also have to mention that all the people saying -1 on this post are the people from the same squad
How is the server unplayable? A simple fix would be you guys recruiting more numbers or practicing to become better. An example of an unplayable server was when it kicked you in combat and you lost your things. This is peak kit pvp.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
You're not considering the fact that new players join this server everyday and they're not experienced enough to pull off what you're trying to sell.
They’re not experienced and that’s the whole reason that they keep playing the server. To improve, they are called “new players” for a reason. You’re just angry because you and your squad can’t have an easy way out of teamfights or ganks. You actually have to be willing to put in the effort to get out.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I am going to close out this thread for now because it's just turning into an argument between those who are for and against the void change.

This is something that everyone has to get used to and if you are a player who used void as a way to escape a fight, you are going to have to change your tactics such as working on your bow boosting and epearl abilities. Escaping through the void wasn't fair, it meant a lot of gear was lost and is infuriating for players chasing those who just jump in the void.

I will respond to this thread with any updates on changes to the Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.