Not open for further replies.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
-1 This update has brought out the weak from the skilled. Weak players would camp the void allowing them to have an easy escape. A skilled player had to work on improving to be able to get away from such a thing like a 6 or 7v1. This update 100% improves the quality of life for team fights and other aspects. The void camping is easily avoidable by using pearls or not getting in that situation in the first place. You don’t like this update because it makes the game harder, also it takes away old “void camping” which your squad loves to do <3. “void camping” was op for many many reasons. It takes away from the experience of kitpvp. Now new players can’t just punch you to death in the void, they have to play the game and earn the items to fight you. This is a new update and as all updates do, they come with bugs and glitches. Taking out the void was smart and should not be reversed, it made kit pvp boring and useless to play knowing anyone can escape using the “void” as their only option. <3 -Tubby
Ig you have never been chased by 4+ people <3

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
This void update was a great addition since most players that knew they were going to die jumped into the void so their opponents didn’t receive anything off of killing them.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Having a void that teleports you to your previous location is MUCH better than having a void that kills you. Although I still question what the hell they were thinking allowing a void to be in kitpvp.
I agree the map would've been much better off without a void. Actually requested we just put up a barrier, and I still believe that would be the best alternative.
I get that its always what squad has the most members but it is now much harder for smaller squads to survive being dropped on by big squads
And yeah man, unfortunately you can't really change that aspect of the game mode.

MineVast

ELITE
Noddinq
Noddinq
ELITE
Ratings
97 9
You and your teammates are clearly inexperienced to kitpvp compared to others on the server. You can't help that there will be people with larger teams on the server, it's part of the game. Here's an idea, maybe you could try merging or recruiting instead of crying on the forums about the update being "bad" or "unbalanced".

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
You and your teammates are clearly inexperienced to kitpvp compared to others on the server. You can't help that there will be people with larger teams on the server, it's part of the game. Here's an idea, maybe you could try merging or recruiting instead of crying on the forums about the update being "bad" or "unbalanced".
But what did you guys do to get rid of the void :/ cried lmao

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
I have been chased by 15+ people and getting out was so easy since all I had to do was camp the void, I even took one down with me. The void should be removed.
I believe there are certain chokepoints that need to be nerfed but the void should 100% kill anyone who falls into it.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
I have been chased by 15+ people and getting out was so easy since all I had to do was camp the void, I even took one down with me. The void should be removed.
You forgot to add that you had an OP, p2w punch 3 bow.

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
I was getting chased by 8 people in your squad and easily got out. You might be a little bit confused, it is a lot to take in knowing you won’t be able to drop anymore, since the void is gone and all. <3 -Tubbs

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
Getting out from 15+ people was so unbelievably easy and it took literally 0 effort.

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
I was still a whole mile ahead of you guys
It was a weekly bow and I literally ran out of arrows otherwise I would’ve been so far ahead I could’ve just /spawned, but I did run out and had to pop kits for arrows and resorted to the void to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.