Prison Should be Represented!

Ratings
Hello,I'm Dragon and I'm here today to represent the prison server on beloved mine vast. We are in agreement that prison is not being treated like the other games. We have been removed from the compass game menu because are game was not popular enough. i highly respect all staff on this server and truly feel they are all wonderful people, but i don't see how removing our game from the menu dose anything to get more people playing it.T he staff claims the the people that play it know its there i but i find this to be untrue. I personally have found that many people did not return to the game after this update. I also have had to tell people how they can get to the game from the hub because they simply didn't know how. We understand we can not play in 1.9 and are lucky to use 1.8 because the game supports some 1.7 features. This can all be fixed by simply putting the game back on the compass. please show your support for this petition and all the people of prison!

Ratings
I agree, prison deserves more respect. almost all other servers have prisons on their game menu as iron bars but we as the prison community dont have anything to support us. :(

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
I would personally love to see us be put back on the compass

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
However, Prison is the least played / popular server, and the new Olympus prison will be replacing the 1.8 Prison very shortly. There is really no use of putting the prison server on the compass menu until the Olympus update :)

( I personally agree with putting the 1.8 prison on the compass :p )

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I just made my own thread on this before I saw this I totally agree. I am the highest rank on prison and have put so much time into it like many othewrs and the small community should still be able to have it's place on Minevast. And yes, there is supposed to be a revamp coming. It was announces about a year ago but it has not come out yet.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
I agree, prison deserves more respect. almost all other servers have prisons on their game menu as iron bars but we as the prison community dont have anything to support us. :(
Hello soul, This is off topic but is your in game name
Soul_Eater_315

Pluto

Ratings
I agree with Dragongirl77, I have played and have been playing, and is find it unfair that the other servers are on the compass but prison is not. If the case is that not too many people play, how is removing from quick select helping at all? Respectfully it is unfair to the people like me, who have prison as their main server that they play on Minevast.

Ratings
2 1
I agree with Dragongirl77, I have played and have been playing, and is find it unfair that the other servers are on the compass but prison is not. If the case is that not too many people play, how is removing from quick select helping at all? Respectfully it is unfair to the people like me, who have prison as their main server that they play on Minevast.
I totally agree with you as for me as well, it is the server I play on the most. I resect the staff's decision to take it off the compass but I am still wondering why it ever happened. Think about KitPvP. It doesn't have many people on any more but it's still on the compass D: RIP prison I guess but if they make a revamp that would be pretty neat.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello there. My name is Tenshi and I was an old prison guard and am possibly the oldest known prison player from when prison started, that plays to this day. However, I do not agree with this post.

Prison is dying, Think of it as a disease.

Its very sad to say but I do not believe that prison will be appearing onto the compass until it gets 'healed'.

This healing will be known as Olympus and will help support our prison server.

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Prison has been dying down for a number of months now and then I think because there's never usually many people at all online, they have taken it away from the compass. I think minevast is wanting the more popular servers like parkour to have more people go on the compass and see those other servers. I do not play prison much but I do want it to get a little bit more popular.

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
Prison has been dying down for a number of months now and then I think because there's never usually many people at all online, they have taken it away from the compass. I think minevast is wanting the more popular servers like parkour to have more people go on the compass and see those other servers. I do not play prison much but I do want it to get a little bit more popular.
How do you even get to prison anymore?

Pluto

Ratings
Ratings
Yeah I just joined the server and didn't even know it had prison. Wow.
We'll I am very glade you found prison
[DOUBLEPOST=1465348398,1465347914][/DOUBLEPOST]
Prison has been dying down for a number of months now and then I think because there's never usually many people at all online, they have taken it away from the compass. I think minevast is wanting the more popular servers like parkour to have morpeople go on the compass and see those other servers. I do not play prison much but I do want it to get a little bit more popular.
We'll I do know why the staff removed prison from the compass, I do not agree with there reasoning. I think that if they wanted there servers to be more popular they should leave it on the compass so more people would know about it.

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
We'll I am very glade you found prison
[DOUBLEPOST=1465348398,1465347914][/DOUBLEPOST]
We'll I do know why the staff removed prison from the compass, I do not agree with there reasoning. I think that if they wanted there servers to be more popular they should leave it on the compass so more people would know about it.
I totally agree with you on this one. I don't play prison but I would play it. Interesting.