Dacon
4,749 83

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Im stuck in a guild the leader left im the last person in it i tryes leaving it it says i have to disband it but im not the leader. I meed help to get out of it
    When I joined your skyblock server, one of the things that caught my attention was the monthly nether reset which is promised to us when we first go to select the skyblock server in the hub. Now i'm seeing admins saying its not necessary, try telling that to players without fly who cant get quartz unless i sell it to them. Honestly its like a full time job keeping the quartz stocked!
    Also we havent been able to directly connect to skyblock for about a month now. Is this intentional?
    Its very annoying to go through the hub 20 times a day! (I play in small bursts when baby naps) But mainly I just wanted to address the nether thing. I actually stopped stocking Quartz for a little while because it was such a hassle, but people begged me all day to bring it back. What is the reason for thinking a monthly nether reset isnt needed??
    Dacon, we need more than one helper/mod/admin reviewing maps online, George is almost never on and I have posted maps a couple of months ago, but they never gets reviewed. For example EmmaGhoulise/emmalouise3 has to review more than easy maps. In my opinion there is no reason that we post maps we make when they dont get reviewed by any kind of staff.

Thanks. :)
    Dacon... Can u plz check my plot for a parkour i wanna submit... My name is TheDarudeSlime and I want to make my course a medium course
    Plz help It keeps kicking me for phasing when its only lag Plz I don't want to get BANNED I have Vast and Everything plz help
    Hey Dacon! What website did you use for the current logo? If you don't remember, what website would you recommend? I have a very good logo I drew, and I really want to enter the contest. I don't want to use anything that would require money (i.e. Photeshop :p ) Thanx u!
    I entered in all ways for the giveaway...so excited to see if I one. So happy for the server too. HUGE congrats...I bought the rank legend too. (0u0)
    Hey Dacon!

CONGRATULATIONS on 2 years of MineVast!
    The server is awesome and I'm so glad i donated!
    I'd do anything to help the server :3

- KiKi
    It literally says: "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different debit or credit card number." When I've entered all the details... Please help! :-(
    xDacon please answer! It's silly how it worked for KiKi and not me! Same card - same details! :-(
    I just wonder what the big problem is! ;-(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…