Rejected Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Can't find out how to get pictures sorry. This is an aquarium with different corals and fish to parkour on inside the aquarium. This map is made by Prodigae. It is an easy ranked map. Ik that there is a map that is already somewhat like an aquarium. But there's has many differences compared to mine. /plot visit Prodigae to reach this map. Hope you enjoy!

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
The format! You know, the template so that your submission will stand out. I literally just gave you the link, which was a link telling you to click HERE. The link is https://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/. Read what Dacon posted before you make a submission.
For information, following the "correct" format is not obligatory, you can just put this :
Dacon from the "MUST READ" thread said:
What you must state in your submission:
- Post nice screenshots of the course, don't use shaders.
- Tell us what difficulty you think the course is, (we will test it to double check)
- Information about who built the course.
- The username of the plot it was built on (Map Maker World//Preferred)
It's true that it's better with the "correct" format, but if there is all the requirements, the submission is good !
(Ok no screenshots but he gives a reason sooo)

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
You are so dumb
i just did that...
and my format is perfectly fine. I asked shinx and he said it was ok. So tell me what is wrong with my format?
Don't try to call me dumb. I am trying to help you get your submission good. And you're calling me dumb when you can even understand what a format is. (Yes Shinxray, I read your post). You could of atleast said that you did most of the format right with a respectful way, you're overhere having no clue what I'm talking about, and then you want to call me dumb. I'm sure other people know what format is.

Last edited:

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Don't try to call me dumb. I am trying to help you get your submission good. And you're calling me dumb when you can even understand what a format is. (Yes Shinxray, I read your post). You could of atleast said that you did most of the format right with a respectful way, your overhere having no clue what I'm talking about, and then you want to call me dumb. I'm sure other people know what format is.
What is wrong IN MY FORMAT!! WHAT THE HELL!!... Tell me what is wrong... i already told u that i can't get pictures... so what else is wrong!

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
What is wrong IN MY FORMAT!! WHAT THE HELL!!... Tell me what is wrong... i already told u that i can't get pictures... so what else is wrong!
I'm not going to keep going on and on about it to make it turn into an off-topic post. I literally just said like 4 times what I mean. I even gave you helpful links to show you what I mean 2 times! I am going to say this one more time. I'm not talking about pictures. Message a staff member or Shinxray, maybe you can understand them more better.

NoHacks2345

Donator+
Ratings
14 2
Wait, so you don't even know what a format is, but you call JiggleJigglePop dumb? Yeah, if JiggleJigglePop is dumb, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know what a format is. I'm not even going to start about this format stuff because of what JiggleJigglePop stated above. So before you call somebody dumb, actually think before you say something, because everybody has feelings. JiggleJigglePop is actually trying to help you the best way he can. You just have to have patience.

He's not asking for pictures, he is asking for a format. So your application will stand out so we can understand it more better. Think about what you just said to JiggleJigglePop. Is he really dumb?

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Can't find out how to get pictures sorry. This is an aquarium with different corals and fish to parkour on inside the aquarium. This map is made by Prodigae. It is an easy ranked map. Ik that there is a map that is already somewhat like an aquarium. But there's has many differences compared to mine. /plot visit Prodigae to reach this map. Hope you enjoy!
They mean do it like this, instead of a confusing paragraph.

Creator - Prodigae
Difficulty - Easy
Where - /plot visit Prodigae
Jumps - ?
Photos - Could not get them

This way it is more easier to read and get the info needed.

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
just so u know... The format just said to get the information it is telling me to get. it isn't telling me to do it in that way. I did it in a paragraph way so u can just deal with it. Both work.

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
just so u know... The format just said to get the information it is telling me to get. it isn't telling me to do it in that way. I did it in a paragraph way so u can just deal with it. Both work.
For one, It's easier to write it out in the CORRECT format, using bullet points or a list and two, Judges have an annoying time going through a whole paragraph to find the info they need. There's no reason to not follow to the correct format. All it does is make the post confusing and obnoxious to read. Also why can't you get pictures? Even I don't know how to connect pictures but I can click f2, go to imgur, type %appdata% then to go .minecraft -> screenshots and drag the screenshots in..

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Prodigae,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. First of all, the build could be improved on. The theme isn't very original, as there are already courses with this theme. The parkour could be improved on as well. It did not have a variation of jumps and felt very short, even for an easy. Overall, the build could be improved on, the theme isn't original, and the parkour wasn't very varied or fun to do. However, I did enjoy the fish for unspecified reasons (I think you can guess why ;)).

I would like to clarify that a rejection does not mean your map is terrible. If I reject a map, that does not mean it is terrible. So, the fact that I am rejecting this course does not mean it is terrible. Keep that in mind.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.