ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I’m gonna give a pointless reply and say I don’t understand a single thing about basketball :,)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I’m gonna give a pointless reply and say I don’t understand a single thing about basketball :,)
I have a feeling I might get a lot of that with this thread XD

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Although you said pair, you had one of three :/ and where is Steph and Klay bro <—- that is the greatest pair of all time other than like Jordan and Pippen

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Although you said pair, you had one of three :/ and where is Steph and Klay bro <—- that is the greatest pair of all time other than like Jordan and Pippen
Are they both not out for the season or most of it for Steph

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Are they both not out for the season or most of it for Steph
i mean draymond and d-lo are both out, injured. KD is out all year, injured. and Leonard and PG13 have yet to play together all season lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This season, no idea. But Klay and Steph for sure. Also where's Kawhi & Lowry? :p

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
i mean draymond and d-lo are both out, injured. KD is out all year, injured. and Leonard and PG13 have yet to play together all season lol
True I guess D-lo and Steph would be a better pairing that I should've put there.
However PG and Klaw are simply beasts so whose not to say they not gonna be beastttt

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I play it much more than I watch it, so I don't even know 3/4 of these people LOL. I'll go with Westbrook and Harden though, I know them.
They've been god like this season
I play but watching is also awesome and I can't play right now cause I can't really walk ahaha

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Born n raised Toronto.. I’m biased. Gotta pick the raptors boys ❤️ However, LBJ and AD are a sick duo.
What a time aye. They good but too many people sleeping on the raptors this year

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Slept on indeed, they have a lot of talent but also a lot of potential which is why they are over looked, potential can go either way. Exciting season though
100% agree but Siakam is actually a f*cking King

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
100% agree but Siakam is actually a f*cking King
Ikr! And so young... he's going to have an amazing career. Whenever I watch him I feel like he could start running and not get tired for hours.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I kinda fell off the radar with basketball ^^;

My dad is a huuuuge Warriors fan and his passion for rooting for his favorite team was...let's just say a little too much for me, so I kinda stopped watching the sport. Anyway, there's lots of great players across all different teams this year it seems so I just picked the ones I'm familiar with.
Thats entirely fair. It can be a bit intense when people are superfans