MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Netflix alone, movie theater with friends (plus you can't get the real movie theater popcorn anywhere else lol)
Ok, I’m an absolute sucker for Movie Theater popcorn. It’s so bad because like, I’ll buy a bag and take it to the theater and about halfway through the previews I’ll realize, it’s almost empty?!?! How do I fix this

Staff help! Popcorn Addiction
^^
In theaters for sure!! Eating half the bag of popcorn during the previews is one of the best parts :')

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I personally like the experience of the theater better. While Netflix may be nice, the gigantic screen, the sound, and the big comfy reclining chairs just make the experience much more real for me. I also like seeing the previews to see new movies that are coming out (Little Women caught my eye). Anyways, for me it’s theater for sure :)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I personally like the experience of the theater better. While Netflix may be nice, the gigantic screen, the sound, and the big comfy reclining chairs just make the experience much more real for me. I also like seeing the previews to see new movies that are coming out (Little Women caught my eye). Anyways, for me it’s theater for sure :)
Ash, idk if you saw the preview for that new Scooby Doo movie coming out in Summer of 2020 but it looks SOO CUTE! We’ll have to go see it. I couldn’t agree more though. I prefer seeing the new movies in Theaters. Luckily my local theater has this thing where sometimes they show old classics and sometimes I go to see them (while yes I could just watch them on demand from my couch) but like you said that feeling with the huge screen, the popcorn(ugh dont get me started on this popcorn) and the sound. Idk man something about that feeling, it’s magical ahaha

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I personally believe that watching movies using your own time / alone is by far the best experience/feeling ever, you would understand the movie/tv show much better when you're watching it alone. :mc_92-0: