Boost your party balance

Zero

Donator
Ratings
Hey, I’m Zero.
I have been thinking of making this post for some time now. So here we go. As you probably already have read the title of this post, this post is going to be about how to get a higher party balance/party worth, but I will call it Pw for now.

1• Iron blocks
Yes, iron blocks are one of the best ways to get a higher Pw. Iron blocks are both easy to get because of kingdoms, but are also worth a lot. The only down side to iron blocks is that they fill up so much space. Iron blocks can also be
bought from other players some times pretty cheap.

2• Beacons
Beacons are a great way to get a higher Pw simply because they are worth so much. Beacons are
also
incredibly easy to get if you have a good enough wither skull grinder. If you don’t have a wither skull farm and don’t have the money to build one, then there is a few
public wither skull grinders. Beacons are worth 100k in Pw and doesn’t fill up as much space as iron blocks do.

3•Spawners
Spawners are good because of the worth (When it comes to Pw). A lot of spawners are worth about 400k each,fx enderman, creeper and zombie pigmen spawners are worth 425k each. A little reminder!
Iron golem spawners don't give a worth like they are supposed to. So buying a lot of igs from the store, won't work. Iron golem spawners are supposed to give 1mill of Pw but doesn't because Dacon havn't implemented it yet.

•Pw tips•
If you have any valuable blocks then place them down, don’t leave them in chests since the value in the chests does not get counted when it comes to Pw. This is also the case with spawners when in chests, so place them
down and make sure to put some torches down so the mobs doesn't spawn.

•New players•
For newer players I suggest you start by building farms like cactus and wheat farms, since they help out a lot in the start. When you have enough, buy a good sword and begin grinding ( there is a few public grinders you can use ). Again when you have enough, you should begin buying spawners, this will
help you by getting Pw but can some times also give you unlimited food
(with an automatic cow farm). After getting a few grinders and farms, you should buy the iron upgrade in kingdoms. The iron upgrade both boosts your Pw but the iron blocks can also be sold for cash or traded. At the end you should begin farming beacons, really easy and effective.

Here is a list of what things are worth
:)

Be sure to message me if you have any problems or questions
:p

PineappleSweg

VIP+
PineappleSweg
PineappleSweg
VIP+
Ratings
Thank you! This was pretty useful I'll try the beacon one because I have had two beacons and have trouble selling them but I guess there's actually a better use for them. Lol

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I think a better way to get good at survival is to do what I did and just dupe the shit out of spawners.

WARNING: I'm kidding I would never ever ever break the rules this is just comedic thread calm down mods its ok Im cheech.