Can't join the parkour server

Hello,
I recently joined Manacube and I can't seem to be able to join the parkour server. Every time I try to enter through the hub/ book in inventory it takes me to parkour... but immediately teleports me back to hub again. I've tried to do this through play.manacube.net and parkour.manacube.net but both seem to have the same problem. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is just a glitch but I can play the other games fine.

Thank you!
- inmuskwetrust

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
This sounds really weird...
But you said something about a book, so I think I have an idea as to why this is happening. There is a known bug where using some book will cause an 'exploit' and automatically ban you from parkour. To fix this you just have to message a parkour staff to unblock you. They might ask for a screenshot of chat if you're getting any messages.

I wish you good luck on returning to parkour!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello,
I recently joined Manacube and I can't seem to be able to join the parkour server. Every time I try to enter through the hub/ book in inventory it takes me to parkour... but immediately teleports me back to hub again. I've tried to do this through play.manacube.net and parkour.manacube.net but both seem to have the same problem. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is just a glitch but I can play the other games fine.

Thank you!
- inmuskwetrust
I have a possibility of why you can't join parkour. Parkour is the most played gamemode, ending up with a lot of lag if you don't have a good computer and wifi connection. ManaCube likes to kick people off of the gamemode they are playing if there's a ton of lag on their side. What version are you playing on and what type of computer do you play on?