Rejected Carrot Boy (by pupetes) (Hard) (New Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 4
It is a hard parkour built on Map Maker World (/plot visit pupetes 1). It has 98 jumps and 4 checkpoints.
I know this parkour was submitted but I changed the parkour and now it has different jumps that make it funnier. About the boy, I just have to say I don't want to do a real boy. I want a minecraft skin. I know that fact makes the parkour weirder but the theme is also weird.
2018-04-02_10.05.46.png
2018-04-02_10.06.01.png
2018-04-02_10.06.25.png
2018-04-02_10.06.35.png
2018-04-02_10.06.47.png

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello pupetes,

I am here to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build is decent, but could be improved. The theme of the course is definitely unique and is represented by the build, but it is quite weird and can possibly disturb some players. The parkour on this course could also be improved. It is decent, but the jumps could use more variation. Not just in block type but also variation in jump type. This would make the course more fun and interesting to do. Overall, the build could be improved, the theme is okay, and the parkour could be improved. However, as I said before, the theme is definitely unique! :)

I would like to clarify that a rejection does not mean your map is terrible. If I reject a map, that does not mean it is terrible. So, the fact that I am rejecting this course does not mean it is terrible. Also, a rejection is not the end of the world. You can still make other maps and submit them. I'd like you to do that, actually. Please do not go at me for rejecting a course. Thank you and keep that in mind.

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :)
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.