Ratings
Elephant3

2018-04-03_21.54.48.png

Clownfish&Fishies

/plot v Elephant3 1

Medium

~56 jumps

Helpers: lonelyjac2 ; ChildOfStardust

Note: gaytastic is a member, but he did not help (at all).

Last edited:

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
I enjoyed this map and I think its very cute but I feel like most of the jumps are repetitive.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
0.5 the theme is original and it doen't look that like it has a good ocean built in maybe some of us could help with the build to make it look better and more atractive! do bare in mind this is my opinion!

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
First of all, the jumps are quite repetitive and boring. There are many possible skips in the map and you already used way too many barriers. The clownfish in the center wasn't even your fish. It looked like a flat rectangle before someone came and did it for you. You didn't even include them in your helpers section. There are too many jumps for an easy map as well. Even after all this, I still love the idea of a better fish map because the fish map that we have right now in our log is quit ugly and boring to do. So I hope you consider this reply and hope that this map gets accepted! :)

Ratings
First of all, PRODIGAE, I didn't have helpers at the time in which I submitted my map. Okay? I was simply looking at an example image on the internet, which was a rectangle. Okay?! IDK How to unsubmit it and ThePkFish aka fishy1980 aka Ashley told me it's fine and I don't have to, anyway, while at the same time telling me that barkd or someone like him could help me! Also, IDK any other jumps other than my apparently sucky ones!

Also, btw u meant quite not quit, right?

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello you guys!

I am happy to inform you that this course is being accepted! The build is okay and definitely represents its intended theme. The parkour on this course is varied, making it fun and interesting to do. The theme isn't original, but the parkour makes up for that. However, do be careful next time, as courses with a repeated theme like this don't always get accepted. Overall, the build is okay, it represents its theme, and the parkour is varied, fun, and interesting to do. Remember, be careful with the themes! This was nicely done though! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.